OKay, I plan on buying a Jet King, but I can't decide on if I want the JTK1 or the JTK2...The only real difference is the headstock. Do you think the JTK1 would have more intonation problems that the JTK2?

Jet King 1
http://cachepe.zzounds.com/media/quality,85/JTK1IV-0fa31c03ea211cb83a15213c85619792.jpg

Jet King 2
http://cachepe.zzounds.com/media/quality,85/JTK2BK-542b97a45117f2a6c467c13882ca85cd.jpg
Intonation has nothing to do with the headstock. Buy whichever one you like best.
Quote by strat0blaster
This is terrible advice. Even worse than the useless dry, sarcastic comment I made.

Quote by Cathbard
I'm too old for the Jim Morrison look now. When I was gigging I had a fine arse.
I don't see why it would. Personally I would go for the JTK2. It looks way better than the JTK1 imo.
Quote by strekship
I don't see why it would. Personally I would go for the JTK2. It looks way better than the JTK1 imo.

Like how? I'm just curious...
Quote by stonyman65
Intonation has nothing to do with the headstock. Buy whichever one you like best.

Then why is it that some guitarists get that second "clip thingy" (sorry, I never knew the name of this piece) on their G string? What's the purpose of doing that?
I like the JTK2 more too. If there's a different radius or something that you prefer, then go for the one that has it. But worrying about a headstock causing intonation issues? I doubt it's even possible unless the headstock is completely flat and has no string trees.
Quote by Tone Deaf
Someone has had too much jager in their slushy. :/
Quote by CL/\SH
First person on UG to be a grammar nazi and use the correct form of "your" in the correct context.

+ 70 virgins to you, my good sir.

Quote by Fassa Albrecht
Girls DO fap...I don't though.
Quote by Sid&Nancy
Like how? I'm just curious...

I like the longer upper horn and the more forward swept body of the JTK2. I also think that the 6 in a line headstock goes better with that body.
Quote by Sid&Nancy
Then why is it that some guitarists get that second "clip thingy" (sorry, I never knew the name of this piece) on their G string? What's the purpose of doing that?

do you mean the bit that clips onto the headstock and you slot the strings under it?

that's a string tree/string guide. that's got nothing to do with intonation, its there to give the strings better contact with the nut across all strings if they need it. it's not related to intonation.
I like analogue Solid State amps that make no effort to be "tube-like", and I'm proud of it...

...A little too proud, to be honest.
Quote by Blompcube
do you mean the bit that clips onto the headstock and you slot the strings under it?

that's a string tree/string guide. that's got nothing to do with intonation, its there to give the strings better contact with the nut across all strings if they need it. it's not related to intonation.

Oh ok, thanks for this info