Just wondering, my PC at home as a trojan virus and I have no anti-virus protection on it, but if I were to go out and buy one would it fix this problem?
no

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Trojans are very hard to get rid of. You have to kill every one.

I think we used Norton but we still had to wipe a lot of the comp.
I just had to post this, didn't I.
I was wondering the same thing. Right now I have Kaspersky and I have a file on quarantine that says there's a trojan. I don't have special files or important documents on my laptop but how do you get rid of them?
STಠ_ಠ
Antivirus software doesn't do shit 90% of the time. JS.
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f50/

These guys are amazing! also make sure you read and do what this says before posting.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f50/new-instructions-read-this-before-posting-for-malware-removal-help-305963.html

It is a truly free service. Helped me out a bit back
dean edge one 5 string
Schecter studio-4
Samick fairlane-6
Ibanez sb900
Ibanez btb775
Fender p bass special deluxe

Dean Del Sol
Ibanez prestige rg2610

Peavey TKO 65
Peavey vb-2
Quote by the_perdestrian
listen to revelation, for he is wise in the way of bass-fu
Last edited by Revelation at May 26, 2011,
Merely buying an anti-virus will NOT fix it. You have to remove it using some kind of software. You can try using Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware. It's free, and it was the only thing that would pick up a virus that infected my system last year.
Quote by triface
Merely buying an anti-virus will NOT fix it. You have to remove it using some kind of software. You can try using Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware. It's free, and it was the only thing that would pick up a virus that infected my system last year.

This. It will take hours to scan your hard drive though.
get a mac. i hated dealing with this shit, so i sold half my shit and bought a mac.
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
Quote by laid-to-waste
get a mac. i hated dealing with this shit, so i sold half my shit and bought a mac.

Quote by laid-to-waste

ಠ_ಠ

DON'T MAKE ME DESTROY YOU!

TURN OFF YOUR MIND RELAX AND FLOAT DOWNSTREAM

Quote by Scumbag1792
My God, this must be the smartest/greatest guy ever.
Some/most anti virus products have a boot scanner when you boot up from the disc, but these guys are right sometimes the virus scanner is weak, these guys are right though Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware will do the job, always works when everything else fails.
Quote by laid-to-waste

You know there are still viruses that affect macs, don't you? They're rarer, granted, but they're still there.
I've been using a mac since 2008, and since that I've come across one, in the past two weeks on Stumbleupon - It's a .zip masquerading as Apple Security, or some BS that downloads itself onto your computer. But I just securely deleted it, and didn't open it.
Quote by laid-to-waste

this.
Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

Quote by blackenedktulu
You know there are still viruses that affect macs, don't you? They're rarer, granted, but they're still there.
I've been using a mac since 2008, and since that I've come across one, in the past two weeks on Stumbleupon - It's a .zip masquerading as Apple Security, or some BS that downloads itself onto your computer. But I just securely deleted it, and didn't open it.

I haven't seen any in the ten years I've use a mac. They're really a nonissue.
Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

There's a special sex move I do called the Charizard.
It's where you light the girls pubes, then put it out with your cum and run around the room flapping your arms screaming, "You don't have enough badges to train me!"
new amps dont get viruses
ಠ_ಠ
<|>
/ω\

Tell me what nation on this earth, was not born of tragedy-Primordial
Quote by jayx124
try installing AVG its a pretty good anti virus free software

Not trying to put your suggestion down, but I did find that AVG does seem to take up a significant part of computer resources.

Can't comment on how good their detection is though.