Hey guys! I use a MXR black label chorus and Marshall echohead in the fx loop of my marshall class5 head and both pedals have a stereo output. I tried coming out of the echohead and into my valve junior head but had to go into the front of the amp as it has no fx loop. so in a sense its having 2 pre amps before the power stage as the pedal is in the class5's fx loop. Would this damage the valve junior in anyway? it sounded really good. And would it be possible to come out of the chorus into a 3rd amp? any help would be appreciated
Last edited by theTMG84 at May 26, 2011,
Nope, wont damage the amp. Third amp? Youll need an ABY pedal. Wont sound good though- the chorus effect will sound imbalanced.

It can work like this-

Guitar>Class 5 pre>chorus>left>class 5 power amp
                                        >Right->- ABY pedal->- one amp on the left side of Class 5 
                                                                         > another amp to RIGHT side of class 5
Last edited by GS LEAD 5 at May 26, 2011,
Quote by GS LEAD 5
Nope, wont damage the amp. Third amp? Youll need an ABY pedal. Wont sound good though- the chorus effect will sound imbalanced.

It can work like this-

Guitar>Class 5 pre>chorus>left>class 5 power amp
>Right->- ABY pedal->- one amp on the left side of Class 5
> another amp to RIGHT side of class 5

cheers for the reply.

I sticking to just using 2 amps out of the echoehead, sounds pretty sweet!