I wanna advance my ability of writing moshparts. But I only know a handful songs that did have good ones. I guess.

Tell me even any great song providing parts like in machine heads imperium.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ys1rRnG6vzM

Mosh or Headbandparts that are introduced with breaks etc....

Tell me some bands and songs!!!
(on youtube please write band title extra, some videos I cant see)

Basically I seek to advance the tension untill the parts of 'mad' headbanging start.
And I need more variations. Spare your answers if you wanna tell that I need to feel it or look at other bands. Thats the point. Parts are hidden and not always speak for the rest of the song.

You also can give me a personal feedback why that song and where and how the tension is build up.
I wanna know how you feel these introduction of tension etc.
and since we are in the Musiktalk use them to prove some theory about why that part works.

I have my own theory but I might be a freak. XD.
So go on! Hope you make it a fertile thread for others, too.

Thanks in advance.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
IF YOU READ 'H' I MEAN 'B'

GERMAN H = AMERICAN B

I'm not quite sure what you mean. Phantom Lord by Metallica sorta builds up from the little acoustic bit into the minisolo section fairly well(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wp410VXKrhE), but I don't see a need for a headbanging break, you should be able to headbang through a whole song if it's meant to be headbanged to! XD
Quote by SlayingDragons
Nah, I prefer to tune lower. My tunings usually go into weird Hebrew symbols.
if that is all, I ll be sad.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GERMAN H = AMERICAN B

hasn't anybody thought about the intiation of a mosh part....??!

GERMAN H = AMERICAN B