ive been playing roughly 3 years. im content with what i can play for now, but i would like to know what i can do to get better. i have rhythm down-pact. i can play certain leads, but i find it hard to find leads easy enough for me to play, but not too easy so as to bore me.

so if you would, give me song/band suggestions, and/or scales i should be practicing.

im heavily into metal(whitechapel, oceano, for today, the color morale, the human abstract), and im apt at sweeping.
try enter sandman or fade to black, the lead stuff isn't terribly difficult. these songs are pretty simple to start with, just don't try to learn them at speed the first time, slow it way down.
Quote by Dirk Gently
Some pieces are only meant to be played by people with six fingers on their fretting hand. Sorry.
Quote by krypticguitar87
try enter sandman or fade to black, the lead stuff isn't terribly difficult. these songs are pretty simple to start with, just don't try to learn them at speed the first time, slow it way down.

The guy can play Whitechapel and The Human Abstract. I don't think he needs to take Enter Sandman slowly.
Quote by JTNorquay
The guy can play Whitechapel and The Human Abstract. I don't think he needs to take Enter Sandman slowly.

just fyi, he never said he can play them, he said that he likes those bands.......
Quote by Dirk Gently
Some pieces are only meant to be played by people with six fingers on their fretting hand. Sorry.