Hello viewer,
Ive been looking at some heavy metal and rock songs, and i have noticed that the solos have quite fast picking, anyway, the point in this post is i need a technique for picking, do eny viewers have a helpfull techneque for picking?

thank you for looking.
Relax, make very small movements, take it as slow as you need to and speed up when you can play what you're trying at a slow tempo perfectly.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Economy picking , I think there is an article about that samewhere on UG ...
- - - - - - - - - - -
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
Relax, make very small movements, take it as slow as you need to and speed up when you can play what you're trying at a slow tempo perfectly.

Thanks for your help this realy helps, did u say that you were on PlayStationNetwork?

if you are add me jae246 no spaces or caps
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr

This ^

What they say on this forum about speed coming from accuracy is very true. Just be patient and work hard and never play faster than you can play accurately.