Yes,I hate it.

I'm looking 3 weeks on two verses and I can't write complete song. Any tips?
Keep writing, it took me about 40 songs that I laboured at and then threw away before I got one that flowed out and that I was happy with, I write about two decent songs a day now.
If you hate it then don't do it. You're not gonna create good stuff if you're loathing the process.
I have about 15 complete songs and 10 incomplete. I like writing but I hate when I don't have inspiration. It takes me about 10 minutes to write song... and those I'm writing 3 weeks.
Just go for a walk or do something else and maybe an insperation would pop in your mind? All the time when i'm out and about i find things that ryhme.
Look around those 10 incomplete pieces and see if you can't use some of their ideas in other songs.

The Edge said that sometimes his guitar tones remind him of places, and maybe there's a common link or inspiration behind your completed works? Its not like you can't visit the same valley twice, its when you live in the valley that your house gets flooded out when it rains.
Leave it and come back to it. The longest I've spent on a song is eight months (and counting). Don't force it. Go out and live your life, then revisit what you have. Who knows? You may have a completely new perspective on it or you may still be stuck in the same rut. The Muses are a fickle lot.
Quote by SonOfPest
Its the Lydian mode; formed in Eastern Arabia when the Persians invaded England.

Quote by Blind In 1 Ear
try the sexolydian scale.