Recently I traded stuff for these guitars. The second of which I just traded for today.

Hm... what could they be...? (don't look at the headstock on the right )

A Gibson SG faded and a G&L Tribute ASAT!

I traded an Epiphone Les Paul standard (got it new for $300) with Seymour Duncans (Phat Cat in the neck, JB in the bridge) for the G&L (my second tele) and a valveking 212 combo for the SG.

I adore the G&L. At first I wasn't a huge fan, but now I love it. It plays so well and the pickups are so responsive. The best part is the volume knob is wired so the tone doesn't get bassy when it's turned down (which is awesome since I have a single channel amp).

I've only played the SG a little, but it's nice. Sounds great, but the neck is a little awkward. I'm sure I would get used to it in time, but I plan on only keeping it for a week or two and then I want to sell it to buy an Emperor 2x12.
you traded a valveking for a sg?

I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
I can't stand SG's. Not the sound, the look, the feel... Eugh...

But if you're happy with it, that's awesome HNGD
Quote by gregs1020
you traded a valveking for a sg?

Thank you.

And I'm not much of a SG fan myself, but I am a fan of selling them to buy cabs
good shit man, enjoy you NGD!
Quote by kangaxxter
The only real answer to the SG vs Les Paul debate is to get a Flying V and laugh at all the suckers who don't have one.

Quote by Blompcube

if you embrace inaccurate intonation it can be quite arousing.

I <3 TWEED
very nice. HNGDx2
Ibanez RG1550 Prestige
Schecter C1 Hellraiser
MIJ Ibanez Pro-line 1550
Takamine eg340c
Peavey 6505+ 112 combo
Ibanez Tubescreamer TS- 9
ISP Decimator
MXR M234 Analog Chorus
DeltaLab Digital Delay
Planet Waves Tuner Pedal
POD HD300
you should be able to score a nice cab then.

coughemperorcough
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
Cool guitars man, HNG'sD!
Quote by Duv

Oh, and for resonance . . . smack an open A chord and hold the body and see if it vibrates like a middle-aged woman's best friend.
Very nice, congrats.
78' Gibson Les Paul Custom
Fender 60th Anniversary Tele
Fender Nashville Tele
Fender MIA Fat Strat
EVH Wolfgang Special
Schecter C1+
Martin DC-16GTE
Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier
Egnater Renegade Head
Tourmaster 2x12 Cab
Fender Champ (1966)
The guitars look great bud. You also have a really funky amp head with the name plate upside down

HNGD!
Quote by gregs1020
you should be able to score a nice cab then.

coughemperorcough

Haha I was actually planning on getting an Emperor 2x12 to stack with my Mesa cab. Unless I decide I really like 15 inch speakers (I have yet to try them).

Quote by SynthRay
The guitars look great bud. You also have a really funky amp head with the name plate upside down

HNGD!

I took the name plate off to see how it looked without it, but I didn't like it so I put it back on. I thought it would look cool/confusing to have it upside down
Last edited by phoenix_crush at May 27, 2011,