Voters: 117.
Page 1 of 2
Quote by metaldud536
Amercia? Seriously?

This.

But seriously, no VS threads.

*Reported*
STಠ_ಠ
Well i could either have a job in canada or america. pays the same. living is relatively the same. should i go to canada or stay in america
Canada FTW!!!!!!
You can always find a place to go if you can keep your sanity
No vs. threads

*reported*
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Canada!

Quote by OptionParalysis
Well i could either have a job in canada or america. pays the same. living is relatively the same. should i go to canada or stay in america

Canada's minimum wage is higher than America's.
Quote by DonGlover

You look like a young Eugene Levy, but with a moustache.

Quote by slapsymcdougal
Quote by Dreadnought
Kicking a man when he's down, I'm proud of you

When they're down is the safest time.

Soundcloud
Sharks Stanley Cup 15-16
Sharks Stanley Cup 16-17,,,,?
Last edited by skylerjames13 at May 26, 2011,
Quote by OptionParalysis

Canada if that is the case. America is a backwards shithole in comparison to Canada.
Not much difference in day to day life. Cultures are almost identical if you don't live in the southern states. I guess Canada wins in healthcare, but the US wins in secondary education, "culture", livable land, pretty much everything else.
Quote by Dunc09
Canada FTW!!!!!!

Is that what I think it is?
I fell asleep on my arm once, scariest thing that ever happened to me. I thought it was kill.
Quote by crazygnr1996
Not much difference in day to day life. Cultures are almost identical if you don't live in the southern states. I guess Canada wins in healthcare, but the US wins in secondary education, "culture", livable land, pretty much everything else.

X2

The weather is generally better here in the States too. Plus our big cities are cooler.
Quote by zgr0826
No vs. threads

*reported*

Well aren't you just a future mod in the making.
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
No competition America. Only a Canadian would think otherwise

...and vice versa.
--------------╯╰--------------
A SIGNATURE.
--------------╮╭--------------
Quote by Dunc09
Canada FTW!!!!!!

is that weird? i thought that was normal in the world

well, i live in colombia, and i actually thought it was weird seeiing the milk in glass
anyway, i dont know what natives think, but for foreigners canada is better, that's why im going to study there (UBC or UToronto)
Quote by crazygnr1996

Get rid of the Ivy league schools and that really isn't true. U of T, McGill, UBC, etc can compete with most US colleges easily. Your culture is disgusting, I'll take the Canadian version any day. In fact, please keep your awesome culture to yourself, I'm tired of being constantly bombarded by it. Canada has a better quality of life. Period.

^ awww yeaaa U of T. Also, I wouldn't say 'native', as that implies that someone is First Nations/Metis/Inuit.
Quote by skylerjames13
Canada!

Canada's minimum wage is higher than America's.

Yeah, but if I'm not mistaken, stuff in Canada costs more in Canadian dollars, so it's not that great a selling point.

At any rate, Canada seems like a pretty cool place, especially when it comes to foreigners. Most people I've met who moved to America moved to Canada first because it seems to be much more "outsider" friendly.

For that alone I'd suggest Canada to someone looking to settle somewhere in North America.
Quote by Thrashtastic15
Get rid of the Ivy league schools and that really isn't true. U of T, McGill, UBC, etc can compete with most US colleges easily. Your culture is disgusting, I'll take the Canadian version any day. In fact, please keep your awesome culture to yourself, I'm tired of being constantly bombarded by it. Canada has a better quality of life. Period.

^ awww yeaaa U of T. Also, I wouldn't say 'native', as that implies that someone is First Nations/Metis/Inuit.

Better quality of life, in what way? I've been to Toronto and Vancouver. Both fine cities in their own right, but I saw no difference between them and American cities for the most part. Like the guy said above, only difference between US and Canada is healthcare. As far as culture, what exactly is "Canadian culture"? I was unaware such a thing even existed.

Btw, NYC>all of Canadian cities
Quote by pugachev
Better quality of life, in what way? I've been to Toronto and Vancouver. Both fine cities in their own right, but I saw no difference between them and American cities for the most part. Like the guy said above, only difference between US and Canada is healthcare. As far as culture, what exactly is "Canadian culture"? I was unaware such a thing even existed.

To be fair, we don't exactly have much of a cultural identity here, either. We haven't exactly had thousands of years to cultivate our own identity. If you asked someone from across the pond about our culture they'd either laugh in your face or tell you that our culture consists of loud, fat rednecks beating off to images of gays being lynched by Bush against a backdrop of the US flag.*

*It's a hyperbole, I actually like the US.
Last edited by madbasslover at May 26, 2011,
Quote by pugachev

Canadian culture isn't that significant because we are constantly bombarded by your excuse for a culture. Go to a Timmies, spill a coffee on someone by accident and when you both apologize profusely to each other talk about how good the Leafs game was last night, eh?

Healthcare, crime rates, education, etc. Guess who does better broheim? It's Canada. I'll take Toronto over NYC any day of the week, thank you very much. I like not having to worry about being mugged at night in a big city.
Quote by Thrashtastic15
Canadian culture isn't that significant because we are constantly bombarded by your excuse for a culture. Go to a Timmies, spill a coffee on someone by accident and when you both apologize profusely to each other talk about how good the Leafs game was last night, eh?

Healthcare, crime rates, education, etc. Guess who does better broheim? It's Canada. I'll take Toronto over NYC any day of the week, thank you very much. I like not having to worry about being mugged at night in a big city.

Never said I liked American culture either. In fact, I detest it. I just think its laughable when Canadians think they are somehow superior intellectually or culturally to Americans when its so far from the truth. We are one in the same, sadly
Quote by Thrashtastic15

canada sounds dumb.
Quote by pugachev
Never said I liked American culture either. In fact, I detest it. I just think its laughable when Canadians think they are somehow superior intellectually or culturally to Americans when its so far from the truth. We are one in the same, sadly

There are differences. I don't judge people any differently when I'm in america, though. Except when I'm in Buffalo. You have to have something wrong in the head to choose to live in Buffalo.
Quote by Thrashtastic15
jumping on the bandawgon as usual

you obviously dont understand how comfy the seating on bandwagons are

Edit: kinda ironic how im listening to windowsill by arcade fire right now lol
Last edited by turncoat60% at May 26, 2011,
Montreal is where its at. Just sayin'.

Quote by turncoat60%
you obviously dont understand how comfy the seating on bandwagons are

Last edited by ultimatedaver at May 26, 2011,
You juste have to do like most of the immigrants... come to quebec and enjoy the free medical care and B.S.
Quote by actaderock

well, i live in colombia

*points at location*
My signature lacks content. It is, however, blue.
Quote by Thrashtastic15
There are differences. I don't judge people any differently when I'm in america, though. Except when I'm in Buffalo. You have to have something wrong in the head to choose to live in Buffalo.

I remember reading an article a while ago which said that the differences between regional cultures within the US and Canada are greater than the cultural differences between Canada and the US.

I don't know what it's like first hand though, I've never been to Canada. Although the Canadians I've met I would never have known they were Canadian unless they told me.
I would hate to live in Canada. Its's ****ing cold as shit, and your football league sucks
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Other than politics there the exact same!
Last edited by WaterGod at May 26, 2011,
Quote by WCPhils
I would hate to live in Canada. Its's ****ing cold as shit, and your football league sucks

+1
Quote by Thrashtastic15

Canada has a culture?
Quote by turncoat60%
since may 2011 right?

Nah man, he's had his jersey since 2007.
TO ALL MY KILLERS AND MY HUNDRED DOLLAR BILLERS...
...TO EMO KIDS THAT GOT TOO MANY FEELINGS
Page 1 of 2