Page 1 of 2
Talk about upcoming proms or proms that already happened here

For example here in colombia, the only ones who have proms are private schools, so yeah, there is no such things such as morps or anything like that

but! this airheads who organized the prom (in USD, they asked each one of us for 150USD to organize it) organized it to the May the 28th, a day were here in colombia there is a referend the day after, therefor, no one can drink!!

they are so dumb, they asked the major if they could let some underage kids drink the day that no one is supposed to!!!

and this airheads have organized other events as well and have also failed, but this is their biggest fail so far

so for the first time at my school, there was people screaming ''ANTI-PROM!'' all around, and everyone is just hating on this girls now

so, they mooved the date just yesterday, everyone had its things organized, for example this friend of mine is going to another city that day to participate on a breakdance tournament, and they dont want to give him his money back, neither let him sale his tickets to the prom

But anyways, i sold my other ticket to this 10th grade girl because i needed the money, and the prom is gonna be badass!
Never went to prom. Tried, but got rejected three times.
Quote by lolmnt
We're better than Mexico cuz we rule USA USA USA
going to prom with friends.

much more reliable.

also, going in a white suit. ish. the shirt will be white, anyway.
"I specialize in driving a set like I'm driving a Lexus" - Uncle Mez
I'm going to prom with a very beautiful young lady and I'm going to getting plastered afterwards and hopefully plaster her while I'm at it. But this night won't be until June 10th
DON'T HIRE RON WILSON
My prom was lovely. It's a bit different in the UK though. My date didn't bring me flowers though D: . He looked lovely though so all was forgiven!
My prom got ruined by some dudes from my class.

They were playing in a band and they had a performance on our prom. They got really drugged up on the toilet and went on stage performing 3 songs:

1. seven nation army (how original)
2. some cover no one knew so they sold it as one of their own song
3. jamming a chord progression for 4 minutes while two other dudes (also from my class) joined them on stage and rapped a "love song" called "Carmen" (link here) because they were hot for a teacher who (unfortunatelly) had the same name.

The students, their parents, their borthers and sister, their relatives, simply everyone made one huge fückin' facepalm.

These idiots ruined the atmosphere for everyone.
I could go prom but just don't fancy it. Gonna stay in and be Forever Alone.
Quote by G.Krizzel
My prom got ruined by some dudes from my class.

They were playing in a band and they had a performance on our prom. They got really drugged up on the toilet and went on stage performing 3 songs:

1. seven nation army (how original)
2. some cover no one knew so they sold it as one of their own song
3. jamming a chord progression for 4 minutes while two other dudes (also from my class) joined them on stage and rapped a "love song" called "Carmen" (link here) because they were hot for a teacher who (unfortunatelly) had the same name.

The students, their parents, their borthers and sister, their relatives, simply everyone made one huge fückin' facepalm.

These idiots ruined the atmosphere for everyone.

atleast they made you all gain a common enemy.

also, am i the only one that actually doesn't care about going to prom without a date? should i be caring?
I wish I hadn't gone to prom. It was a total waste of money, and I didn't enjoy it at all. The after parties, on the other hand, were fantastic.

Quote by Pat_s1t
I remember Das_Skittles made me rage hard.

Quote by WCPhils
I can't stand Das_Skittles everything he says makes me mad.

Quote by due 07
Skittles is the shit you cuntles. Slob on his knob.

My Band Youtube Channel Last.fm
every time i think about this subject, i remember my girlfriend at the time, something i would like to forget :/ the most notable thing she did was she used my WoW account to try and pick up dudes. who does that?!
IT'S OVER 9000!!!!
I had a good prom. Went with my girlfriend, danced a lot, had fun the day after, etc. Didn't down any alcohol, but we're not really into that.
Battling FC: 0259 8373 3725
Had a pretty shit time at my prom. So much so that I didn't bother going to the after-party. Just went home and slept it off.

Probably has something to do with the fact that I dislike dancing, loud music and large crowds of people. Oh well, prom's not really as big a deal in the UK as in the US. Was just glad to be out of secondary school and moving onto college to be honest.

You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.
There is a small mailbox here.

Steam: | PSN: Zeroxxed | Twitter:
My prom is next Friday. I'm pretty excited, although most of the excitement is because I'm really looking forward to wearing a tuxedo. I've never worn one before! I'm going with my friend Angela so it should be a pretty good night!
Quote by laid-to-waste

also, am i the only one that actually doesn't care about going to prom without a date? should i be caring?

You shouldn't be caring if you don't have a date and vice versa.

I don't know about you, but I felt a bit like a loser when I got to prom and saw not everyone, but a good amount of dudes with their girls, holding hands, kissing and shit.
/foreveralone (saw that coming, right?)

As mentioned, I had no date and that's why I tried not to think about it that much but it was still not my preferred choice if I would have had the option.
Quote by G.Krizzel
You shouldn't be caring if you don't have a date and vice versa.

I don't know about you, but I felt a bit like a loser when I got to prom and saw not everyone, but a good amount of dudes with their girls, holding hands, kissing and shit.
/foreveralone (saw that coming, right?)

As mentioned, I had no date and that's why I tried not to think about it that much but it was still not my preferred choice if I would have had the option.

I'm going to be with friends that aren't bringing dates either.

A lot of them.

Like, over 15 people I consider to be close friends.
I didn't go because I didn't want to spend money on what is, essentially a party without the fun (alcohol). I went to the after party though.

Also our prom was before school was over so everyone saw each other the morning after at school anyway.
going to a prom tomorrow. Not my school and not my promyear but there is free booze and a free buffet so it is al good.
The corners of your mouth feel dry and rather itchy, don't they?

(oh god, I just noticed this one) Your penis is never quite comfortable in its current position.

oh btw:
manual blinking activated
Quote by laid-to-waste
I'm going to be with friends that aren't bringing dates either.

I'm assuming that you are quite relieved about this fact.

Well as I said, if you don't care going to prom with a girl or not then congratulations. If you, unlike me, just don't give a fück then that's great and you're actually increasing your attractiveness.

Have fun with your close friends and do some crazy shit!
I doubt I could get a date for prom if I tried but I don't give a shit. No one in my school are asking each other as dates anyway in the 6 years at secondary school there were no more than 15 relationships made and I was in one of them.
Quote by G.Krizzel
I'm assuming that you are quite relieved about this fact.

Well as I said, if you don't care going to prom with a girl or not then congratulations. If you, unlike me, just don't give a fück then that's great and you're actually increasing your attractiveness.

Have fun with your close friends and do some crazy shit!

yeah, i'm not going anyone, but i'm totally expecting oral at the after party.
Our school has one. I always thought Proms were an american thing, so I find that odd already. My last school had one, too, at which age, we were all around 14 or so. Something strikes me as odd about it all. But, paying money to go somewhere I don't wanna go, drink non-alcoholic drinks, listen to music I hate, and talk to people I hate and pretend I'll miss them? **** that, I'll stay at home xD Last time, I watched Reservoir Dogs instead. I think we all know who had more fun that evening ;D
Rotten Playground
Listen to me and Jameh muck about on a podcast
as if you have anything better to do.

Quote by Reverend_Taco
Grass stains on my dicks

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Pfft. Gay? Nah, gay is the manliest sex that exists.
Quote by HeretiK538
Our school has one. I always thought Proms were an american thing, so I find that odd already. My last school had one, too, at which age, we were all around 14 or so. Something strikes me as odd about it all. But, paying money to go somewhere I don't wanna go, drink non-alcoholic drinks, listen to music I hate, and talk to people I hate and pretend I'll miss them? **** that, I'll stay at home xD Last time, I watched Reservoir Dogs instead. I think we all know who had more fun that evening ;D

LOL, you watched too much american highschool movies.

The Jocks, the nerds, the popular girls, the main actor that is kind of loser in the beginning but through the help of his best friends and after a series of supposedly funny events he gets to bang the most beautiful girl in the end. And all though the film is trying to teach you "beauty comes from within", in the end he banges the hot girl showing that her look is considered the most precisous trophy.

Aaaahh, good times!
I'm a junior, so I couldn't go to this year's prom.

Not that I would have gone anyways. I couldn't find a date to save my life. I plan on NOT going to next year's prom because I won't be able to find a date to that one.

/foreveralone.jpg
Prom is expensive and silly.
What a long strange trip it's been

Nothing to see here.

You hail the calves as eloquently as any facade of Easter Island.

Quote by Pencil Man
You know it get's serious when UG's Obama tells you off.

Call me Mr. President
Had my own prom a couple of weeks ago. Went with friends, but unfornately the more douchebaggy 'emo' guy with us seemed to be very intent on making it look like the only girl in our group (who's a bit shy) was his prom date, even though they're not going out and he seems pretty friendzoned. This resulted in her getting a little bit confused as to why his mum kept wanting so many pictures of just them. Also, he kept sneaking his arm round behind her without actually touching to make it look like he had his arm round her in the photos. Oh, and he wore sunglasses throughout the whole prom, so he's wearing them in all the photos. Way to help with the douchebag image...
Oh yeah and he also got her corsage, which she didn't really make a comment on, but didn't really smile at it or anything.

tl;dr douchebaggy self labled emo was obvious a bit self conscious about not having a date for prom so tried to make it look like he had one. May or may not like her, but if he does he's going the wrong way about it.
Musical Theatre! *jazz hands*

...what am I doing on this site...
You're the emo looking kid, aren't you?

Nothing to see here.

Quote by Pencil Man

Call me Mr. President
Quote by Nomack
Prom is expensive and silly.

how much is it for you? we only have to pay 27, which i guess is expensive
Quote by Nomack
You're the emo looking kid, aren't you?

No, actually, I'm not.
Musical Theatre! *jazz hands*

...what am I doing on this site...
Quote by laid-to-waste
how much is it for you? we only have to pay 27, which i guess is expensive

$40 for a lame party with no booze and drugs. Plus, the tux rental and all that jazz.

Nothing to see here.

Quote by Pencil Man

Call me Mr. President
Quote by MetaIronForce
No, actually, I'm not.

> dies inside

Quote by Nomack
$40 for a lame party with no booze and drugs. Plus, the tux rental and all that jazz.

i'm not going for the services. i'm going to see my friends together in a school gathering for the last time. it's worth it if you ask me.
Going to Prom next Friday with my girlfriend. I'll be one of the only sophomores there but there is food.

A lot of food.
Policeman said that me going into that house to pet that cat is “breaking and entering”. It’s a free country and if I see a cat I will pet it.
Quote by laid-to-waste

i'm not going for the services. i'm going to see my friends together in a school gathering for the last time. it's worth it if you ask me.

If any of those were actual friends, you would see them after you graduate.

Nothing to see here.

Quote by Pencil Man

Call me Mr. President
Quote by Nomack
If any of those were actual friends, you would see them after you graduate.

>'school gathering'

it's unlikely i'll ever see all my school friends in one room again. most of them don't get along with eachother, so i'll be seeing them after i leave in groups.
Quote by laid-to-waste
>'school gathering'

it's unlikely i'll ever see all my school friends in one room again. most of them don't get along with eachother, so i'll be seeing them after i leave in groups.

>We get it, you're from 4chan
>you're also born on July 4th
>have fun being called an Amerifag your whole life.
Page 1 of 2