Anybody else see it? Easily one of the most unfunny movies I have ever seen. I love the first one, but Part 2 is atrocious. It was an obvious cash-in, but they could have, I dunno, at least tried.
Could've tried? Come now, it's a sequel, you know they just crap those out to cash in on the success of its predecessor. God forbid they try to spend any time on it, gotta make a quick buck before everybody forgets.
And Empire Strikes Back.

I'm in such a foul mood from this sorry excuse for a comedy movie. Like, refund mad.
Yeah, I was surprised they killed off Alan though.

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
Quote by CaptainRon
exception Godfather Part II
Other exception: The sequel to the movie "This Movie's Sequel Is Better Than This One According To Critics Everywhere. Seriously, We're Not Lying".
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: New York Voices, as well as the new Vulfpeck record (fuck it's so good)

You throw like a girl. A girl who is great at baseball and has a fiery passion for the sport.
Last edited by Wolfinator-x at May 26, 2011,
Seriously? I loved the first film and i've been looking forward to this for months... meh.
Periphery, love that shit!
Quote by jwizzle5786
Anybody else see it? Easily one of the most unfunny movies I have ever seen. I love the first one, but Part 2 is atrocious. It was an obvious cash-in, but they could have, I dunno, at least tried.

Knew that was coming! I'll probably watch it to see for myself but as I have already heard, 'it was the same as 1 with less laughs..' I'm not exactly looking forward to it..
Quote by Zeppelin Addict
Knew that was coming! I'll probably watch it to see for myself but as I have already heard, 'it was the same as 1 with less laughs..' I'm not exactly looking forward to it..

Understatement of the year.
A couple of my friends saw it and they said they loved it
So that with good courage we say, “The Lord is my helper. I will not fear. What can man do to me?”

-Hebrews 13:6
I thought it was ok. It has a very creative premise, which kept me interested. but I just didn't find any of it very funny.
Meh, the first one was pretty shitty, it wasnt as funny as people were making it sound, terrible acting too.

This one will no doubt, ALSO be shitty.
ಠ_ಠ
- Yes, My name is actually Terran -
- Not just a Starcraft fan -

Terran > Zerg and Protoss
Quote by rocker157
I thought it was ok. It has a very creative premise, which kept me interested. but I just didn't find any of it very funny.

Creative premise? You must not have seen the first one.
Quote by Tom 1.0

dude, call spoiler alert
"I specialize in driving a set like I'm driving a Lexus" - Uncle Mez
Guys, Alan doesn't die. Seriously. Why would they kill off Alan? The character, for whatever reason, everyone loves.
Quote by jwizzle5786
Guys, Alan doesn't die. Seriously. Why would they kill off Alan? The character, for whatever reason, everyone loves.

Right? They kill the doctor guys, it's okay.
pinga
Snape kills dumbledore
>>-(ಠ_ಠ-<<
>>-(. Y .)-<<
>>> . (<<<
>>-( Y )-<<
Quote by dudetheman
Dude, your fucking sig creeps me out.

Quote by Kosh H
I just noticed his sig too...I feel uncomfortable now...

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Your sig killed my boner _

DIY SO-CAL PUNK LABEL
I didn't like the first one, but from the trailer it looks like the exact same plot just with a different location.
The content of this signature is pretty much irrelevant
Quote by rock.freak667
I didn't like the first one, but from the trailer it looks like the exact same plot just with a different location.

sadly this
Quote by darkcheef
Spoiler Alert

Judith betrays Jesus

dude call spoiler alert
Quote by darkcheef
Spoiler Alert

Judith betrays Jesus

Judith from Two and a Half Men?
The content of this signature is pretty much irrelevant
Personally I enjoyed the film, I found it funny. But I was hoping they'd maybe change the story from the first one a bit.
Quote by cornmancer
In hell they make you play Mario Kart for all eternity. Every race you almost win, but then get triple blue shelled 5 feet from the finish line and get forced to watch everyone pass you.

XBL: FOOmike25

It's Your Fudging Nightmare
Quote by darkcheef
Spoiler Alert

Judith betrays Jesus
This and all the other posts that quote it made me laugh so hard I started crying
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: New York Voices, as well as the new Vulfpeck record (fuck it's so good)

You throw like a girl. A girl who is great at baseball and has a fiery passion for the sport.
I didn't like the first one at all but I like this one. It's not a great movie but if you go with fun people it will definitely be a good time.
Anatomy Anatomy
Whale Blue Review

Park that car
Drop that phone
Sleep on the floor
Dream about me