After listening to this song, I was thinking about how well the songs that you listen to could be used in a movie.

For example, the song I posted would be bitchin' in a Guy Ritchie style film, where you're first introduced to a room of gangsters and their names, then when the drums come in you can see them walking in a car park in slow-motion and suits

Yes, I'm procrastinating like a motherfucker today. So post yours, and be a bit specific to the situation of song, hopefully we can come up with some cheesy goodness/badassery.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
This thread is relevant to my interests.
However it's 3am.
Maybe tomorrow

But when that song started playing I just had that scene from Reservoir Dogs in my head where they're all walking down the street
I always have "What Dogs See" by Cymbals Eat Guitars playing in my head when I walk through the suburbs at night, especially when I'm alone. I can really see myself during a long shot of me walking away from the camera during the credits at the end of some melodramatic teen drama.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9D6t6ftBVtY
Quote by JohnnyV
I'm pretty sure the feeling i get when i blow my load on my computer screen is a f*ck of a lot different than when i shoot in on my girlfriend's face.

Music things

PRS SE Custom 24
Epiphone G400
Vox AC15C1
Last edited by Lots O' FX at May 26, 2011,
Explosions in the Sky could be used in pretty much every movie ever.
1992 Ibanez S540 sol
1988? Kramer Pacer Mutt
Quote by sk8boardbob2
Explosions in the Sky could be used in pretty much every movie ever.

I realized that recently. Godspeed You! Black Emperor! can be used a lot too, especially East Hastings. That's the perfect dystopia/post apocalyptic song.
Quote by JohnnyV
I'm pretty sure the feeling i get when i blow my load on my computer screen is a f*ck of a lot different than when i shoot in on my girlfriend's face.

Music things

PRS SE Custom 24
Epiphone G400
Vox AC15C1
Whenever I listen to this song, I think of Spanish mobsters walking down a street with briefcases and guns

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2ayKK8E7gc