im not sure why I did it. boredom factored in, as well as a lot of other things that clouded my judgment horribly at the time, but I let a friend tattoo me with bic pen ink and a safety pin.

yeah, I now realize I just risked massive infection and such, and probably an awful scar.

honestly, I could care less about the scar, and plan on getting a real tattoo to cover it anyway.

my question is, though, am I like going to get sick and die now? I thoroughly scrubbed it with alcohol and washed it with soap, and a lot of the ink faded, but some is still left.

honestly im assuming bic pen ink wont last forever anyway, and, like I said, I could care less, im just wondering if any of you think im going to die from it now, its not visible (on the back of my shoulder), and Im going to get it done over anyway.

Ik ug isnt really the place for this, but do you guys think I'll be ok?
Gear:

Jackson dk2m
MIM strat
peavey jsx 2x12 combo
Recording King RDC-26
Digitch RP1000
Crybaby 535Q
No. You should kill yourself. Save the torment of infection death.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
This is more than just stupid.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
pic?
i luf da grammer knotziez

gear: (i wanna fit in)
ibanez tbx150r
phase90
lil big muff pi
weeping demon
esp viper100
boss chorus
other junk
Quote by donkey the wise
Well played Sir sFsKroniK
yay m special
Talk to a doctor man. Asking here is like. Well i can't think of a clever analogy, but don't store up all your hope in the indifferent elitist boredom-riddled snark festival that is the pit whenever somebody seems to need to know something.

I hope you don't die man. I don't think you're gonna die, i just think it was a shitty idea. Talk to a doctor, own up to the fact that what you guys did probably wasn't the best idea. Or even a good one at all. The intentions were noble, but health is important. So. Talk to the tall man in the white coat.
Quote by spiroth10
im not sure why I did it. boredom factored in, as well as a lot of other things that clouded my judgment horribly at the time, but I let a friend tattoo me with bic pen ink and a safety pin.

yeah, I now realize I just risked massive infection and such, and probably an awful scar.

honestly, I could care less about the scar, and plan on getting a real tattoo to cover it anyway.

my question is, though, am I like going to get sick and die now? I thoroughly scrubbed it with alcohol and washed it with soap, and a lot of the ink faded, but some is still left.

honestly im assuming bic pen ink wont last forever anyway, and, like I said, I could care less, im just wondering if any of you think im going to die from it now, its not visible (on the back of my shoulder), and Im going to get it done over anyway.

Ik ug isnt really the place for this, but do you guys think I'll be ok?

you should be fine. i dont the same thing when i was 16. although i still have the tat 11 years later. it just looks real shitty.
Put some shit on it and you'll be fine.

Also, HIV and stuff.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown