Well WTF. Its 207am here in the east side of America. I was trying to fall asleep about 20 minutes ago. My head is rested against the pillow which is placed on the wall adjacent to the front door. Whilst trying to sleep I feel and hear what sounds like the front door opening and closing. Then minutes later my room started to smell like weed. I don't smoke at my house and the smell just rushed on into my room after I felt the door. I went down stairs to see wtf was going on just to discover the front door is locked. When I was going down stairs I got a strong feeling of being watched. It freaked me the F out for a good 2 minutes. Now I can't sleep. That is why Im telling you this story.

TL;DR
My house might be haunted. My room smells like weed. WTF mane???
Your mom got high and just got home.
Spread Hope Like Fire

Angels and Airwaves

Et Ducit Mundum Per Lucem
Quote by Jako215
Were they black widows hriday??

Nah, just your regular domestic spiders.

Still made me lose my appetite, though.

My father chased them out of the house at my request, and then he called me a sissy.
Flashback...
I'M IN THE FIGHT TO CURE CYSTIC FIBROSIS...MY LIFE DEPENDS ON IT!

Quote by JustRooster
I'm a straight man, but I'd put that surfcaster right in my mouth.

Quote by JD2k9
Well, life is like a penis.
Women make it hard.
Also, it's short but seems long when it gets hard.
Quote by hriday_hazarika
Nah, just your regular domestic spiders.

Still made me lose my appetite, though.

My father chased them out of the house at my request, and then he called me a sissy.

No lie, I probably would have screamed like a 12 year old girl.
Quote by Jako215

In the debriefing report, my father states: "[he] was laughing and crying at the same time as the spiders were chased out of the house".
Just think of the wonderful day of FRIDAY, FRIDAY, GOTTA GET DOWN ON FRIDAY!!!

LOL, I think it was a hobo trying to find a place to stay and he smoked a Joint outside your house. Watch out, he might come back with friends.
Quote by Jako215

+1
Same here bro.
Quote by Naruto00121
Just think of the wonderful day of FRIDAY, FRIDAY, GOTTA GET DOWN ON FRIDAY!!!

LOL, I think it was a hobo trying to find a place to stay and he smoked a Joint outside your house. Watch out, he might come back with friends.

what is this i don't even

TS, you'll be okay. Something in your room probably reeks of weed and you just haven't noticed til now.
^ Thats happened before. Just before my little brother went off to juvi his friends would sleep over in my shed at night. They would smoke and drink in there. Thats what I initially thought was happening but why would they go through the front door when they could just go through the gate.
Quote by WantsLesPaul
Google slender man

Yeah, that's probably it. Last time I checked, he was asking around for a 20 to buy an eighth, so you may be on to something.
^ And here I was thinking that adbots are getting smarter...

TS, it'll all be OK...have you watched Paranormal Activity??
Nothing bad happens to you if you're house is haunted.
Download the Ghost Finder app for your phone. That'll answer your question.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
It's probably just the ghost of the last joint you smoked. Ignore it and eventually it will get bored and leave you alone.
-TimmyExtreme-
Take a deep breath and analyze the situation for a moment before jumping on the "I can't explain what happened so my house must be haunted" bandwagon. Think about what you are proposing; essentially, that there is a marijuana ridden ghost inside your house that watches you. At this point, you should realize how utterly stupid that is and go back to bed, ashamed that you ever thought such a thing.
--------------╯╰--------------
A SIGNATURE.
--------------╮╭--------------
yeah, you being paranoid and high is less likely than a ghost blazing up, opening and closing your doors and then watching you.
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
Or someone just walked into TS's house, locked the door, and is hiding in the shadows waiting to kill him to steal money for drugs.

But its probably just weed ghosts ts.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

Pot smoking ghost eh? Radical.
Quote by BeefWellington

what's the point in being "philiosophical"?

Interesting question...
I think you guys have misunderstood the point of the thread

Post similar stories for entertainment
_________ __________________ _________

Quote by robertito696
I mounted a dildo onto one of my combat boots, now I can show him how much I love him instead of just saying it.

Quote by SteveHouse
EVERYBODY PANIC
Where is the wolf guy who lives in japan who made that thread a few months ago about the candles in the bathroom becoming lit? That was a good thread, I wonder what happened with that
Tick tock and waiting for the meteor
This clock is opening another door
Quote by Jako215
Well WTF. Its 207am here in the east side of America. I was trying to fall asleep about 20 minutes ago. My head is rested against the pillow which is placed on the wall adjacent to the front door. Whilst trying to sleep I feel and hear what sounds like the front door opening and closing. Then minutes later my room started to smell like weed. I don't smoke at my house and the smell just rushed on into my room after I felt the door. I went down stairs to see wtf was going on just to discover the front door is locked. When I was going down stairs I got a strong feeling of being watched. It freaked me the F out for a good 2 minutes. Now I can't sleep. That is why Im telling you this story.

oh yeah sorry,man
i broke into your house
and decided to light up
Whenever the Will to Power, in no matter what form, begins to decline, a physiological retrogression, decadence always supervenes.
-Friedrich Nietzsche
Quote by learnerlegend
I think you guys have misunderstood the point of the thread

Post similar stories for entertainment

This guy tells us he is being harangued by a stoned phantom and you want us to share our similar stories?

Quote by BeefWellington

what's the point in being "philiosophical"?

Interesting question...
Quote by Vornik
This guy tells us he is being harangued by a stoned phantom and you want us to share our similar stories?

thats what the ghosts
of my dead uncles do
they sneek into my room
at night and we all smoke
a bowl
Whenever the Will to Power, in no matter what form, begins to decline, a physiological retrogression, decadence always supervenes.
-Friedrich Nietzsche
Quote by tortilla
oh yeah sorry,man
i broke into your house
and decided to light up

Funny how you're saying it was you when your avatar is Jim Morrison
And there was someone saying they saw his ghost in a haze

Coincedence? I think not!
Quote by kaptkegan
Don't think I've ever been sigged.

I pretty much never leave the drug thread anymore.
Quote by Metallicuh
Funny how you're saying it was you when your avatar is Jim Morrison
And there was someone saying they saw his ghost in a haze

Coincedence? I think not!

nah, he just takes part in a lot of stoner topics, because he's a stoner.
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
Quote by laid-to-waste
nah, he just takes part in a lot of stoner topics, because he's a stoner.

f*ck yeah!
-Friedrich Nietzsche