Sorry if this is the wrong place, but I just need a quick answer. All I'm wondering is if there is anything that I can use to clean my neck/fretboard/strings that is common around the house.
"Could everyone please stop sounding like everyone else that's trying to sound like meshuggah?"

-Emil Werstler

Quote by damian_91
Kurt Cobain, the best guitarist to ever live.

A credit card will remove the grind, then apply lemon oil for the fretboard. For the strings just take a cloth and wipe them, maybe even give them a little soap (I like to put some soap on them) and for the body, just use what you would use for a car... but beware of the electronics and make sure to clean it well.
Guitars:
- Gibson SG Standard
- Lag Roxane 500
- Eastwood Hi-Flyer
- Takamine EG523

Amplifiers:
- Jet City JCA50H
- George Dennis 60Watt The Blue Combo
- Marshall SuperBass 100Watt
Well, not the strings, but the neck/frets can be cleaned with Old English wood polish. Just make sure and wipe it off really good.
clean it with fire
i luf da grammer knotziez

gear: (i wanna fit in)
ibanez tbx150r
phase90
lil big muff pi
weeping demon
esp viper100
boss chorus
other junk
Quote by donkey the wise
Well played Sir sFsKroniK
yay m special
Quote by Fallen_Seeker
Well, not the strings, but the neck/frets can be cleaned with Old English wood polish. Just make sure and wipe it off really good.

Ok ill see if i have any..

I dont have lemon oil though..
"Could everyone please stop sounding like everyone else that's trying to sound like meshuggah?"

-Emil Werstler

Quote by damian_91
Kurt Cobain, the best guitarist to ever live.

Quote by spambot
*advertising*

*Reported*

OT: I heard furniture polish for wood would be good for the body.
STಠ_ಠ
Last edited by Andrea55 at May 27, 2011,
Use a Q-tip for the hard to reach areas (behind the frets etcetera).
Also, rubbing alcohol works miracles on the strings.
The tip about wood polish is also a good one, if you have any in your house that is.
Ceci n'est pas une signature.