Ok so I'm in a bit of a dilemma.

The WIIO is my core sound, but I felt I wasn't using it to the fullest because I like to change distortion levels throughout the song and that was difficult to do with only one channel, so I had a dual channel clone built and sold my WIIO to cover the cost. I got said dual channel clone today, but its having some issues so I have to send it back for repairs.

The problem is I have a show next week and we are playing for 6-8 hours and I don't have anything to replace the WIIO with. I need something extremely dynamic and touch responsive, yet full of raw amplike power to replace my WIIO for the upcoming show.

The kicker, I need to get it quick, and cheap. I need to be able to score one for under a hundred bucks if possible. Thinking about the EQD Chrysalis, but I'd love some more suggestions.
Call me Dom
Quote by Dmaj7
I don't know how to count canadians, the metric system is hard

Quote by gregs1020
well if lbj pokes his head in here and there's no nuts shit's gonna go doooooooowwwwwwwwwn.

{Pedalboard Thread Native: The Muffin Man}
give the ibanez jemini pedal a shot. i dont know exactly wat kind of sounds ur looking for but that will allow u atleast 2 different pedals in one with different distortion levels. its got a real nice, fluid distortion. obviously a very nice vai sound
Have you sold your WIIO already? I didn't even know it was gone. What about a DLS? You can probably grab one pretty cheap, easily stackable with other stuff as well.
LesPaul
Pedals
OrangeRocker30
My band
PBT Native: Resident Graphics Monkey

A used DLS? Maybe you can see if you can get your hands on a Blackout Effector Mantra?
Quote by Blompcube
it's so cool to hate Gibson, even the federal Department of Justice hates them.

( )( )
( . .) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
C('')('') signature to help him gain world domination.
Last edited by ragingkitty at May 27, 2011,
the WIIO was sold already in anticipation for the Pinball Wizard which I am uber excited to hear working. I don't like how the DLS sounds, to be honest I don't remember liking any "Marshall in a box" pedals that I've played

isn't it pretty

Call me Dom
Quote by Dmaj7

Quote by gregs1020
well if lbj pokes his head in here and there's no nuts shit's gonna go doooooooowwwwwwwwwn.

yep
Call me Dom
Quote by Dmaj7

Quote by gregs1020

Is there nothing you can borrow? Some of the guys in TPBT might be willing to lend you something, maybe even a WIIO. It's not like we can't trust you, most of us have had dealings with you and you're responsible for the tour box. Ask around bro, never know. I'd lend you something but it would probably arrive after the gig
LesPaul
Pedals
OrangeRocker30
My band
PBT Native: Resident Graphics Monkey

well someone could buy my WIIO from the guy who bought it from me for $120. I've been asking around, even asked Cattybread if I could rent a b-stock, they didn't have any
Call me Dom
Quote by Dmaj7

Quote by gregs1020

sounds gross compared to the WIIO
Call me Dom
Quote by Dmaj7

Quote by gregs1020