So what if it's 2:33? I still need sandwiches at this time. Does your woman ever treat you such ways?
I can't remember when I last enjoyed these jokes. Oh right, I never did. Carry on.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Making your own sandwich is far better than having your woman make it. You can fill that mofo up with cheese, bacon, fried sausage, whatever you want, and she can't complain about the "heart attack" you will "inevitably" suffer.
Quote by ozzyismetal
Neopowell, that's because you are a pumped-up sex offender.
Quote by Kensai
You're exactly the kind of person who'd have sex in a bar drunk
Quote by Zero-Hartman
You're a terrible, terrible man. This is a new middle for you.

I write things. You can read them.Essay on UK student riots
Quote by Neopowell the PUSO
Making your own sandwich is far better than having your woman make it. You can fill that mofo up with cheese, bacon, fried sausage, whatever you want, and she can't complain about the "heart attack" you will "inevitably" suffer.
The mofo was sadly not filled. I need to get some more green onions and other amazing things for sandwiches. Plus, peanut butter banana sandwiches in a heart shape are still great. It's ****ing peanut butter.
I don't have a woman .
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by White_Venom1993
The mofo was sadly not filled. I need to get some more green onions and other amazing things for sandwiches. Plus, peanut butter banana sandwiches in a heart shape are still great. It's ****ing peanut butter.

My personal favourite is pepper-fried bacon with boursin cheese as a spread. It's so good it'll give your tongue a boner.
Quote by ozzyismetal
Neopowell, that's because you are a pumped-up sex offender.
Quote by Kensai
You're exactly the kind of person who'd have sex in a bar drunk
Quote by Zero-Hartman
You're a terrible, terrible man. This is a new middle for you.

I write things. You can read them.Essay on UK student riots
I just made a sandwich, bread, mustard, cheese, salad, bacon, bread, mustard, cheese, mayo, chicken, bread. From the bottom up, in that order
Quote by Mr Winters
It's been ages since the last time I ate a sammich.

This.

The most recent I had was a cheese, bacon and tomato toasted sammich last week. I just can't seem to eat them without toasting them
Quote by Neo Evil11
I don't have a woman .

this

And I made myself a sandwich a couple hours ago in the morning.
Quote by triface
Don't have one. I just came in to say...

Congratulations. You're now your own bitch.

I think this logic is flawless.
I have no woman, and even if I did, I'm too afraid of being poisoned to let anyone prepare my food.
🙈 🙉 🙊
Okay, I want a sammich now.
Twitter: ScottWotton
Tumblr: ScottWotton
YouTube: ScottWotton

3DS FC: 5043-1553-4655
Friend Safari: Rock type with Boldore, Pupitar and Barbaracle.

Wants his username as ScottWotton. >.>
Quote by entity0009
I have no woman, and even if I did, I'm too afraid of being poisoned to let anyone prepare my food.

This. So I wouldn't command somebody to make it for me, even if they were my property.
One of the third friendliest users
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis
Void is a wanker that's why

Wow, this is a stupid thread. These jokes were never funny and using them just makes you seem like a douche.
Quote by T.s.e
Wow, this is a stupid thread. These jokes were never funny and using them just makes you seem like a douche.
But of course. I only use the joke around her for a bit of fun. That and old people seem to get a long with the joke well. That and I reaaaaally like sandwiches honestly.
Ha. Ha.

Funny thread.

I'm rolling on the floor laughing.

I'm now joining the effort for a special sarcasm font.
Quote by jimmyled
Ha. Ha.

Funny thread.

I'm rolling on the floor laughing.

I'm now joining the effort for a special sarcasm font.

I almost bitched at you for changing your avatar. Then I noticed what it is now.
Quote by Thrashtastic15
I almost bitched at you for changing your avatar. Then I noticed what it is now.

I know, right? Ogonia is a genius.
Quote by jimmyled

I know, right? Ogonia is a genius.

no, it's one word, Theogonia. it was the name of my old band (which we got from the Rotting Christ album of the same name)
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.