Hey, UG. I am making a shlongboard out of an unused skateboard deck but I have no idea which trucks and wheels to get for it.

I am looking for really nice carving ability and turny-ness. (don't need speed)
Which trucks would be good for the angled nose and tail? Wedges can be used too.

Also, I was thinking huge wheels would make street riding easier. What are some good large wheels? Is the bigger the better?

Here is a picture of the board with some trucks from my other board put on to see if it would turn... It did not. Do I need a specific angle truck to compensate for the angle?

Thanks in advance for checking out if you can help me!
....inb4 penisboard, peniswood, etc

You from norcal?
"The future's uncertain, and The End is always near."
-Jim Morrison
Decks with that shape usually tend to be speed boards, but whatever floats your boat.

From my experience, I'd say you're going to want Randall trucks. Paris are comparable, but my friends who are into longboarding swear by Randall. You should get a bushing kit as well, as those make a huge difference.

For wheels, it's not necessarily size that matters but softness. If you want to do some sliding go with hard wheels, for smooth carving go for softer ones. Retro BigZigs or Orangatangs are the most popular ones.
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
Quote by rgrockr
Decks with that shape usually tend to be speed boards, but whatever floats your boat.

From my experience, I'd say you're going to want Randall trucks. Paris are comparable, but my friends who are into longboarding swear by Randall. You should get a bushing kit as well, as those make a huge difference.

For wheels, it's not necessarily size that matters but softness. If you want to do some sliding go with hard wheels, for smooth carving go for softer ones. Retro BigZigs or Orangatangs are the most popular ones.

Thanks!

But wouldn't bigger wheels allow me to go over bigger bumps?
Quote by Uber_Kitty
Thanks!

But wouldn't bigger wheels allow me to go over bigger bumps?

They generally come in standard sizes. I don't think I've seen anything bigger than the BigZigs or O-Tangs anyway.
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.