Page 1 of 2
Well that's just mean to the rain.
Quote by lolmnt
We're better than Mexico cuz we rule USA USA USA
I love it. On a cold day it feels good to wrap yourself in a blanket. On a hot day, you can strip down to your skivvies and still be miserable. Plus that pitter-patter on the roof is very soporific.
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
Quote by rgrockr
I love it. On a cold day it feels good to wrap yourself in a blanket. On a hot day, you can strip down to your skivvies and still be miserable. Plus that pitter-patter on the roof is very soporific.

This
Best effect is achieved whilst sleeping in a tent in the woods
I fell asleep on my arm once, scariest thing that ever happened to me. I thought it was kill.
It poured it down here yesterday. Was cool. Except my window started leaking when it really came down.
Very relevant and awesome

And yes I love rainy days. There is nothing more pleasant than the sound of rain falling, there is nothing more soothing than the smell of the air after a nice rainshower, and there is nothing more epic than composing music during a thunderstorm.
Rain is pretty cool. I dont appreciate it as much as I should (being in Australia)

Yes and no. I dislike rain because my shoes and socks get soggy for THE ENTIRE DAY and my poor rabbits outside never get any light and because I have to walk carefully and watch my footing... and there are things I generally cant do (as well), general outdoorsyness and lighting a bonfire and stuff

But Yes because its SO COOL. I love it when I can just have fun in the rain. No umbrella. Just get soaked. Whether Im by myself or not, riding a bike, walkking, outright being crazy... it can be heaps of fun.

Or lying in a warm hammock on my veranda and reading a good book...

Rain in itself it pretty cool.
I just had to post this, didn't I.
No. Moving my equipment and driving in the rain is a huge pain in the dick.
PM me for newts
Quote by CoreysMonster
That was incredible!
Quote by CoreysMonster
And yes I love rainy days. There is nothing more pleasant than the sound of rain falling, there is nothing more soothing than the smell of the air after a nice rainshower, and there is nothing more epic than composing music during a thunderstorm.
Agreed!

The rain is perfect. Beauty is in the rain.
Everybody Dies
Ignorance is NOT just what you DO NOT know but what you WILL NOT know

MY Soundcloud
Tears for toda la alegría que teníamos
Tears for todo el dolor
Las lágrimas de invierno que llevan dentro
Siempre gritar tu nombre
Estas lágrimas de invierno , voy a llorar por ti
Estas lágrimas de invierno , son solamente para usted
Quote by CoreysMonster
I forgot all about that site! Awesomesauce in a bacon blanket.

I've got a lightweight mp3 player with a 30 min rain track running in the background on my desktop Crossfades and starts with windows
Quote by morespace!!
Do You Like Rainy Days??

Quote by morespace!!
Me, I ****ing hate it!

The word you want is them. THEM
Raining here too. Looked at the forecast for the next few days and it's more rain. Bring back the lovely April weather!!
Yamaha Pacifica 112j
Marshall JCM 100DSL
Custom 2x12 G12H Extension Cab

Nevermind.........
Quote by vacant_pistol
Raining here too. Looked at the forecast for the next few days and it's more rain. Bring back the lovely April weather!!
That is the way to be!

In this part of Florida it rains everyday in the month of June, needless to say, that is my favorite month of the year. Being so close to the Gulf, it is my favorite spot during a rainstorm.
Quote by LordBishek
I've got a lightweight mp3 player with a 30 min rain track running in the background on my desktop Crossfades and starts with windows
Where could another obtain this?
Everybody Dies

MY Soundcloud
Tears for todo el dolor
Siempre gritar tu nombre
Quote by AllJudasPriest
That is the way to be!

In this part of Florida it rains everyday in the month of June, needless to say, that is my favorite month of the year. Being so close to the Gulf, it is my favorite spot during a rainstorm.Where could another obtain this?

The track or the desktop hack?
Quote by LordBishek

10 CDs, each an hour long with different sounds of the nature:

- Dawn in a forest
- Spring Shower
- Mountain top
- Field in summer
- Waves at the beach
- A mountain brook drizzling
- Waves out at sea
- Tropical Rainforest
- A thunderstorm
- More waves

Quote by LordBishek
The track or the desktop hack?
Both, but the track at the very least.
Quote by CoreysMonster
10 CDs, each an hour long with different sounds of the nature:

- Dawn in a forest
- Spring Shower
- Mountain top
- Field in summer
- Waves at the beach
- A mountain brook drizzling
- Waves out at sea
- Tropical Rainforest
- A thunderstorm
- More waves
Do you meditate? I have a few of them, mostly with ocean waves soundscapes since nothing tops that.
Everybody Dies

MY Soundcloud
Tears for todo el dolor
Siempre gritar tu nombre
Last edited by AllJudasPriest at May 27, 2011,
i like it, because in the sun every 5 minutes the sun gets clouded for 20 minutes and it gets bloody disappointing and unreliable. the rain is sympathetic, innocent, and it's shitting on everybody i hate.
"I specialize in driving a set like I'm driving a Lexus" - Uncle Mez
I find the world makes the most sense if you have a cigarette and watch the rain from some convenient half-shelter.
Quote by ozzyismetal
Neopowell, that's because you are a pumped-up sex offender.
Quote by Kensai
You're exactly the kind of person who'd have sex in a bar drunk
Quote by Zero-Hartman
You're a terrible, terrible man. This is a new middle for you.

I write things. You can read them.Essay on UK student riots
i'm constantly hoping it'll rain. I like it when it's coudy and rainy, but I love storms.... actually let me specificy. I love HUGE storms and when the power goes out. Then I get to pull out the acoustic in candle light and it's so chill.

Quote by rgrockr

Also this. Sleeping in the cold and wrapping up in a blanket is the best way to sleep.
Quote by AllJudasPriest
Do you meditate? I have a few of them, mostly with ocean waves soundscapes since nothing tops that.

Sure, I meditate. I find the serenety that you find within yourself just staring introspectively for hours upon end to be one of the most satisfying experiences you can have.

and by meditate I mean smoking weed.
Quote by CoreysMonster
Sure, I meditate. I find the serenety that you find within yourself just staring introspectively for hours upon end to be one of the most satisfying experiences you can have.
Okay, I asked because most that listen to those soundscape CD's, listen for meditation.

Quote by CoreysMonster
That always helps "meditating" then.
Everybody Dies

MY Soundcloud
Tears for todo el dolor
Siempre gritar tu nombre
Quote by AllJudasPriest
Both, but the track at the very least.

The track you should be able to find by googling "rainymood mp3" I have no idea where I got it down, but it was some filesharing website.

Now you have the track:
  • Install foobar2000
  • Install the columns UI component for the above player.
  • Enable the crossfader in foobar settings.
  • Enable the "minimise to tray" option in the columns UI settings.
  • Set the crossfader to 20s, volume as required.
  • Add the mp3 track to a blank playlist. Turn on repeat, and save.
  • Add a shortcut to the playlist in your "startup" folder in your startmenu.

Boom. Should play and loop seamlessly everytime you start the machine. For further settings/installation instructions for foobar and it's component, refer to the documentation.

Oh, and Ryan, I can do the same thing with any of those tracks You can swap a rainy track with anything you like.
I can appreciate them. Rainy nights are better, it usually gets in the way of my days. Especially since the only real time I spend outside, is when I hang in town with people, and being soaked through kinda ruins that.
Rain and thunderstorms ftw though. So relaxing.
I love playing footy in the rain
When life gives you lemons just say fuck the lemons and bail

Quote by Duffman123
The first time I saw his name I thought it said cunt Seanula >_>

True story.
I love them, free showers. My neighbours frown upon this habit though
PARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTY
When I see an overcast sky, I automatically feel amazing. I LOVE wet weather.

Quote by CoreysMonster

Also this.
Last edited by 'Leviathan' at May 27, 2011,
Love them! I find that typically the severity of the weather is directly proportional to how good I feel that day. Up to a certain point at least, once it gets to flash-flood/tornado proportions it's no longer fun. This latest wave of deadly storms the Midwest has gotten wrecked with was a bit too nerve-wracking. But even in near-apocalyptic thunderstorms, as long as I'm chilling somewhere be it work or somewhere on university campus I just feel great. It's very fun to watch thunderstorms come in over the lake too--it's a large, some may say even great lake, so you can't usually see the land on the other side. When a thunderstorm comes in it may as well be the ocean, and it's just awesome to look out over a giant expanse of water and see threads of lightning streaking over the sky, the hazy part between cloud and water where the rain is coming down already, and dozens of boats fleeing for their lives. Too much wind creeps me out though, I think it has something to do with the trees.

I also love to 'meditate' in the rain.
Quote by CoreysMonster
Very relevant and awesome

This pretty much sums up my views on rainy weather. It's awesome, it's raining as I type this as well.
Rain bully.

I love her.
Quote by slash_GNR666
You sir, are a giant c*** and you finger will forever haunt my dreams.

Quote by Kind, Non-Existant User
Coco-Loco is the finest bit of meat on the butcher block.
Last edited by coco-loco at May 27, 2011,
Thunderstorm yesterday

...For a minute.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Page 1 of 2