Hey all, i have a pedal power problem. batteries run out pretty damn fast, and at about £2.50 a go, it's getting expensive...

I have a Boss Ds-1 w/keeley mod, Boss TU-2 and a Boss CE-5, so i was wondering what the best way to power them using some sort of ac adapter would be, or to get pedal powering unit or something. But i haven't got a lot to spend on one.

Thanks All, Mike
9v Power Supply and a daisy chain.
Quote by SimplyBen
That's the advantage of being such a distance from Yianni. I can continue to live my life without fear of stumbling upon his dark terror.

Quote by Toppscore
NakedInTheRain aka "Naked with shriveled pencil sized bacon In The Rain"
Not really, it's just a 9v adapter, I mean you can get the Boss one if you want but Any guitar store would have some kind of 9v power supply, just make sure it's a DC.
Quote by SimplyBen
That's the advantage of being such a distance from Yianni. I can continue to live my life without fear of stumbling upon his dark terror.

Quote by Toppscore
NakedInTheRain aka "Naked with shriveled pencil sized bacon In The Rain"
No it doesn't have to be a BOSS, I have many BOSS pedals along with others, and I use the Dunlop DCB-10 Brick. It's probably the cheapest quality power supply - mine was $100 or so. It has 9v outs (6 of I think) and 3 18v outs.
They are handy things but I would be sure to use a noise suppressor pedal - mxr smartgate or something, as the power supply will create some hum and noise.
But yeah, you won't ever need batteries again and you can rely on them unlike batteries.
...That's what she said?...