Page 1 of 2
So pit monkeys its a simply question.

Has stuttering affected your quality of life?
Thor! Odin's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Your destiny awaits Thor! Hlödyn's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Ragnarök awaits

E-ARCH NEMESIS of girlgerms007
that's a bit of a leading question.

i don't have a 'quality of life'

also, i just read poetry out loud to my dad to try and get rid of mine.
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
Quote by laid-to-waste

I have never heard of that method of treatment.
Thor! Odin's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Your destiny awaits Thor! Hlödyn's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Ragnarök awaits

Quote by deathdrummer
I have never heard of that method of treatment.

there's many. reading poetry is a good one.
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
Quote by laid-to-waste

He's grooming you!
Check out my fitness blog here
Quote by maiden_man_666
He's grooming you!

Grooming me for what?

No.

I dont have a stutter, I used to mumble, but I stopped doing that after I realised how annoying it was to have to listen to.

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
I never used to stutter, and I still don't do it when talking to girls for some reason, or even when talking to new people, but I've started doing it at home when talking to my family, it's weird :S:
Quote by guitaro69
thanks Mighty Thor!!!!

Your throne awaits!

Put this in your sig if The Rake scared the living **** out of you.
You assume that everyone in the pit stutter, only weirdos do that.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
You assume that everyone in the pit stutter, only weirdos do that.

Does that make me a weirdo then?

I don't stutter, but I have a tendency to mumble and stumble over word, especially when nervous. And yes, it sucks, people basically can't hear what I'm saying at times.

It's not really permament though, I don't do it if I remember to think about it. But that's the hard part. Oftentimes I've been pissed at myself after some conversation with a girl where I go "Hiwannahanghanshwdaws" or similarly.
Quote by deathdrummer
Does that make me a weirdo then?

yup
Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

I used to. But because I talk faster than what I used to be able to arrange the sentence in my head. I still talk fast, so I guess I can arrange sentences faster now.
Don't buy Guitar Hero.
Buy Guitar Pro.

My Gear: (That I actually use)

ESP Edwards E-CY-165 CTM
Vox Saturator
Vox AD50VT
Vox Tonelab LE
Jim Dunlop Crybaby 535Q
Nah.

Although I sometimes talk faster than I can line up words to say, in which case sentences can collapse into random noises.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
I do at times, I'll get stuck on one syllable and it repeats 5 times before I can move on or just until I give up and try a different word. I tend to mess up my words when speaking aloud to a class or when I'm nervous as well.

It's just really annoying. Most people just smile apologetically and let me move on.
Except my friends who think it's hilarious
Not really. It happens sometimes but it's not debilitating. Most times, it's just because my brain is moving faster than the words can come out.
Definitely, I Love The Who!
Gear:
Epiphone Explorer (Lucy)
Jay Turser Les Paul
1986 B.C. Rich Mockingbird N.J. Series w/Kahler Flyer Trem
Squier Strat
Washburn Lyon Acoustic
Charvel Bass
Fender Frontman 212
Dunlop Original Cry Baby
I have a stu-st-st-st-st-st-st-st-st-

....Oh **** it, you know what I'm trying to say.
I stutter mostly when i have to speak to a group, or when i'm nervous about something.
Sometimes i have a hard time pronouncing K's M's and that stuff.
Really annoying, but it's a lot less worse then it was 4 or 5 years back, so my friends don't even notice it anymore..
kthxbai.
I get twisted up in my own words from time to time. Has never affected me though.
The corners of your mouth feel dry and rather itchy, don't they?

(oh god, I just noticed this one) Your penis is never quite comfortable in its current position.

oh btw:
manual blinking activated
My mate has one, he's still one of the greatest people on earth. It gets him out of trouble with police, as they stop him, try to take his details for a stop and search, and they think he's an idiot when he stutters and let him off.
Horseness is the whatness of allhorse.
We are all Neil Lennon
UG GT5 group
I stutter and slur my words a lot. I'm over it people know what i'm trying to say
Quote by ErikLensherr
Don't belittle it like that, your mom produces top quality stuff.

C4C
[thread="1339859"]Hammerhead[/thread]
[thread="1341152"]Anglerfish[/thread]

VOTE
Thrustor: 2012
Quote by laid-to-waste

Anyway, never stuttered, so no.
Happens to me with girls all the time. Not even necessarily ones I find attractive or am trying to impress. It just happens.
I used to kinda stutter when speaking to lots of people ,like when starting i was like a...a...ANAL!!! lol no but seriously but now it's gone just like that
Gear:
Boss MD-2
Fake Gibson Les Paul
Washburn BD12R
Kawasaki Acoustic

Quote by Lots O' FX
digoutyerarse: none dig deeper

I"M SO RANDUMZ LOL
I don't stutter but sometimes I say W's instead of L's and R's (kinda like Elmer Fudd) when i'm nervous which is really embarrassing
cat
Last edited by guitarxo at May 27, 2011,
I did go through a phase about half a year ago where i would be talking and then mid sentence it seemed like my mind drifted away from my words, so it felt like as if i was basically talking on auto pilot, it was annoying sometimes as i had to stop, apologise and start again, it mostly happened if i was on the phone and/or had a hangover.

Apart from that, i've never really had a stutter or any other kind of speech impediment.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
I have no speech defects. In fact I speak like a German warmonger when I get carried off or find the topic of discussion exciting.
THE SOLE PURPOSE OF THIS SIG IS TO GRAB YOUR ATTENTION TO THIS POST OF UTTER GENIUS
I don't. Unless I'm around a girl I have crush on. In that case, everything about me fails.
I stutter on occasion, most notably on the phone. I hate talking on the phone because it's so impersonal.
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
I don't stutter but I do think too fast that my mouth can't process it all so some words mush together. Then I have to repeat myself slowly if no one understands me. >.>
talk to me
and i better not hear a word
do me baby
i better not feel it girl
i still got one bullet left in my nine
finna do a love crime
love crime
finna do a love crime

lovecrimes -- frank ocean

Tumblr
dude. I have a fairly bad stutter. I can go on and on how bad it is. Someone asking you what your name is and you can't answer? Not to mention nobody wants to hire a retard who can't speak.

Feels bad man
Page 1 of 2