Ehhhhhhh,

Pretty obvious what I want to know... I think if you convince yourself that every conspiracy theory is true, life is just a little more interesting than it already is.

My personal favourite is the famous Paul is Dead. I'd never heard of it before I was getting high with a couple of friends when someone pointed towards the Abbey Road poster on the wall and explained the conspiracy. He thought it was all a joke, but because I was so high I had a panic attack thinking about the implications of Paul McCartney being dead.

I don't 100% believe it, but theres certainly a chance that William Campbell lives on.

But enough about mine. What about yours?
You take my place in the showdown, I observe with a pitiful eye. I'll humbly ask you forgiveness, a request well beyond you and I.
Does Time Cube count as a conspiracy theory? That, the moon landing people, and Obama birthers.

They're all totally full of shit but they're certainly amusing.
Last edited by Flying Couch at May 27, 2011,
the whole "we didnt really land on the moon thing".
Thor! Odin's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Your destiny awaits Thor! Hlödyn's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Ragnarök awaits

E-ARCH NEMESIS of girlgerms007
White men inventing Capitalism to systematically oppress women and black people.
Check out my band Disturbed