Hey everybody I am new to the forms but I have been coming here for a while for tabs and stuff. Anyway, I've been playing about a year and a half now and I am wondering what to play next. I need something relatively challenging. So far I've learned quite a few Amon Amarth songs, Arch Enemy, Ensiferum and some Wintersun (Beyond the Dark Sun, Starchild, Death and the Healing). I would prefer a song with a fast tempo and a lot of eigths notes so I can get better dexterity on the fretboard but am willing to learn anything that will make me better. And I don't mind if I have to tune down or anything. Thanks in advance for your suggestions!
Children of Bodom have alot of fast tempo songs with eight notes. Bed of razor isn't too bad. Lake Bodom or Silent Night Bodom Night are pretty fast paced too.
+1 to silent night bodom night
Guitar/bass/mandolin stuff:
PRS SE Custom 24
PRS SE Paul Allender
Martin DCX1E
Squire Start
Memphis Bass
Johnson Savannah mando

Amp/effects/misc:
Digitech RP1000
Line 6 Spider Valve 212
Toneport Studio KB37

check out my last.fm!
Bloodmeat by Protest the Hero
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
Quote by Robbgnarly
Bloodmeat by Protest the Hero

This. Extremely satisfying song to play that's not quite as hard as some people think
Gear:
Shecter Omen 6 with Seymour Duncan SH-6
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Fender Frontman 25r (crappy)
MXR CAE WAH
Digitech HardWire TL-2 Metal Distortion (Makes the amp sound not shitty)
Well, this is a bit different than what others have suggested and what you already know, but Marilyn Manson's cover of Sweet Dreams is great to play. If you do want something more along the lines of what you know(especially Arch Enemy), maybe The Fallout by The Haunted.