I'm after a Y splitter for headphones so I can listen to my amp and CD player at the same time as my amp doesn't have an aux input. All i can find are 2F-1M adapters. What I want is a 2M-1F thing... Or is there another way to do it?

GUITAR-----AMP-----------I
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .(splitter)--HEADPHONES (hearing both amp and MP3)
CD PLAYER/MP3-----------I
'Slap bass refers to the slap delivered to the bassist when they play too loud or with any kind of attention drawing behaviour...'

'The dusty end, is not my friend.'
Last edited by Rich EpiWildkat at May 27, 2011,
maybe an airplane adapter?
it has 2 males (mono) too 1 female
that SHOULD work

hank on ill try it personally
I dont think you'd get something like that off the market. You're asking for an analog adder. A signal splitter is something simpler than that. You could make one for a few bucks. The circuit is simple enough and you'd only need a few minutes with a soldering iron. It might be just a little bulky though, mainly because of the input/output jacks.
Quote by jpnyc
You are what they call a “rhythm guitarist”. While it's not as glamorous as playing lead you can still get laid. Especially if you can sing and play.

Beer is the solutions to the world's problems.

Quote by hitman_47
I dont think you'd get something like that off the market. You're asking for an analog adder. A signal splitter is something simpler than that. You could make one for a few bucks. The circuit is simple enough and you'd only need a few minutes with a soldering iron. It might be just a little bulky though, mainly because of the input/output jacks.

my idea should work
and play the amp in one ear and the mp3 in the other, i just cant find my F$#%ing airline adapter
Quote by fenderfreak100
my idea should work
and play the amp in one ear and the mp3 in the other, i just cant find my F$#%ing airline adapter

When can ANYONE, EVER, find their aeroplane adapter?! What you need to do is go on holiday then when you come back it will be sitting there on the side.
'Slap bass refers to the slap delivered to the bassist when they play too loud or with any kind of attention drawing behaviour...'

'The dusty end, is not my friend.'
Quote by Rich EpiWildkat
When can ANYONE, EVER, find their aeroplane adapter?! What you need to do is go on holiday then when you come back it will be sitting there on the side.

or take a trip to the local radio shack
the ones from an airline are designed to be used once and thrown away
Last edited by fenderfreak100 at May 27, 2011,