Schecter Tempest Custom in White. Excellent condition - there is a small 1 inch ding on the back of the guitar tho, but makes no difference as cant be seen unless you're looking for it, all electrics fully functional. This guitar has been taken care of and kept in a smoke free home. I've had no problems with this guitar, and whilst in my possession it has always had constant set up's done and is currently set up for 10 gauge strings.

You can get a wide range of tones from this guitar - it's great for playing loads of styles - rock, jazz, blues, punk, metal! Great tone. Fitted with 'Duncan Designed' humbuckers (double coil pickups based on Seymour Duncan's pickup specifications) with a 'push-pull' coil splitter control that allows the full humbucker pickup sound to be 'split' into the sharper tone characteristic of single coil pickups - This makes it a very versatile guitar.

Description:

The Schecter Tempest electric guitar features a mahogany body with a maple top for lots of rich, resonant tone. 2 Duncan Designed HB-102 humbuckers deliver fantastic punch, while the 3-piece mahogany neck and rosewood fretboard allow your fingers to dance with ease. TonePros bridge and Grover tuners add up to tuning stability that won't let you down. The Tempest Custom electric guitar has multi-ply binding and split crown inlays that enhance its elegantly simple cosmetics.

Features:

- Set Neck
- Mahogany body
- 3 piece mahogany neck
- 24.75 scale
- Rosewood fingerboard
- 22 jumbo frets
- Split Crown inlays
- Multi ply binding
- Duncan Designed pickups
- Tone Pros TOM system bridge
- Grover tuners
- Chrome hardware

The only reason I am selling this is it hasn't had much use, as I now use Fender's mainly. This guitar needs to be played more!

Received an overall rating of 9.2/10 on ultimate guitar.com
RRP £679

I am selling this for £380 o.v.n.o as this is an utter bargain, get on it!
No pictures?
Quote by DonGlover

You look like a young Eugene Levy, but with a moustache.

Quote by slapsymcdougal
Quote by Dreadnought
Kicking a man when he's down, I'm proud of you

When they're down is the safest time.

Soundcloud
Sharks Stanley Cup 15-16
Sharks Stanley Cup 16-17,,,,?