Page 1 of 2
So apparently if you are a female and you prefer to hang out with guys instead of girls, your a slut. The girls at my school are mostly stuck-up and fake. I hate hangin out with girls bc they cause too much drama. They have no life so they try to ruin yours. So my way of solving it is not to hang out with them. I hang out with guys. I seem to get along with the guys better than girls. Now people are going around saying that it makes me a slut. I have not had sex with any of the guys I hang out with bc that would ruin the frienship and cause drama. So now I just want yalls opinion on this subject. Does that make me a slut?
Howdy!!!
Quote by Smalls=)
So apparently if you are a female and you prefer to hang out with guys instead of girls, you're a slut.

The girls at my school are mostly stuck-up and fake so I hate hangin out with them because they cause too much drama. They have no life so they try to ruin yours. So my way of solving it is to not hang out with them; I hang out with guys, I seem to get along with the guys better than girls. Now people are going around saying that it makes me a slut.

I have not had sex with any of the guys I hang out with because that would ruin the frienship and cause drama. So now I just want your opinion on this subject - does that make me a slut?

Fixed

edit: fixed further
Last edited by kalnoky7 at May 27, 2011,
The girls at my school are mostly stuck-up and fake. I hate hangin out with girls bc they cause too much drama.

This is what every girl says about every girl.
Quote by guitar_god22

thats about south africa tho...which isnt poor at all.
Quote by RyanInChains9
yea venezula is just the richest country in the world...
yes. you're a slut.

mainly for raping my eyes with your light green writing.

hanging out with guys is fine by me.

you're still a slut, though.

SLUTFACE
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
Cool story bro.

AEDIT: Also,
Comic SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANS!

I think that was comic sans
Last edited by ali.guitarkid7 at May 27, 2011,
Quote by SilentHeaven109
You must have a vagina like a wind tunnel after having sex with all those guys...

Quote by JohnnyGenzale
Holy epilepsy batman!

Last edited by laid-to-waste at May 27, 2011,
If you're too immature to be sexually developed, as illustrated by the green wall of text above, I don't see how you can be a slut.
On topic.

Every single of the guys you hang with wants to **** you.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Girl, I get you, I went through the same thing just ignore them they are jealous of you.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by dullsilver_mike
If you're too immature to be sexually developed, as illustrated by the green wall of text above, I don't see how you can be a slut.

oh, please. she goes from 'howdy' to 'let's fuck'.

as illustrated by her sig.
Quote by Kumanji
Comic.

Sans.

My eyes! Ahhhhk!
Quote by ErikLensherr
Don't belittle it like that, your mom produces top quality stuff.

C4C
[thread="1339859"]Hammerhead[/thread]
[thread="1341152"]Anglerfish[/thread]

VOTE
Thrustor: 2012
GREEN COMIC SANS?! What the hell is this?!
Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
Last edited by SlipknotRule93 at May 27, 2011,

My eyes! The goggles, they do nothing!

On topic.

if you don't like these girls, then why do you care abou their opinion. It seems kinda hypocrital of you to talk about how they are idiots and have no life yet you validate their opinion about you. Don't do that if you dislike them. They are not worth anything then.

Hang with those you enjoy being with.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Last edited by JohnnyGenzale at May 27, 2011,
Quote by Smalls=)
So apparently if you are a female and you prefer to hang out with guys instead of girls, your a slut. The girls at my school are mostly stuck-up and fake. I hate hangin out with girls bc they cause too much drama. They have no life so they try to ruin yours. So my way of solving it is not to hang out with them. I hang out with guys. I seem to get along with the guys better than girls. Now people are going around saying that it makes me a slut. I have not had sex with any of the guys I hang out with bc that would ruin the frienship and cause drama. So now I just want yalls opinion on this subject. Does that make me a slut?

How about not actively engaging in conflict and drama then? It's called ignoring people. You've got a lot more problems going on than just school drama, i can tell.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
I know some chicks that I would think were men had I not seen them naked. They could easily pass for lumberjacks or truck drivers. I hang out with them for protection. Plus, if they want to hang out and I say no there is no way I could beat them in a fight.
Idk, pm me some pics of you and I'll let you know if you're a slut.
Quote by Snuffles
You are an absolute god, offspring_punk

Quote by drop-dead666
You're a retard, read Scourges posts. There is already a system folder, why do I need a system32.
1. No, it doesn't.
2. Don't ever type in lime green again: my eyes hurt now.
Quote by severed-metal
Come to think of it, my penis should've listened to more death metal.

Quote by Morphogenesis26
So my question is. Can Pre-Cum fluid pass through my underwear, my jeans, onto and through her jeans, through her underwear, and impregnate her?
IN my experience some girls who say they like to hang around with guys because they like them more than girls end up hooking up with a lot of them anyway, not saying that you do that but hey they didn't admit it either.

Also light green headf*ck.

And it sounds like you know the definition of slut so you don't really need to ask, im sure you can figure it out for yourself
Tick tock and waiting for the meteor
This clock is opening another door
My sister is the same way, and she's not a slut. She doesn't go around scorching the retinas of innocent strangers though.
I dont blame you. I dont hang out with girls for safety- I heard that bears can smell the menstration :S
Quote by Powersurge213
I dont blame you. I dont hang out with girls for safety- I heard that bears can smell the menstration :S

yeah, bears are common visitors in the uk
Just consider all this a good reminder of why you're not hanging out with those stupid bitches in the first place.

And unless you're having cheap meaningless sex with lots of people, no you're not a slut.
I love how half of this thread is about the green.

OT: MY EYES!!
Peace Out, Party On!

Amp fund: £200 and counting =0
Quote by Spud Spudly
Just consider all this a good reminder of why you're not hanging out with those stupid bitches in the first place.

And unless you're having cheap meaningless sex with lots of people, no you're not a slut.

yeah, i can see 'HEY, THAT TWENTYSOME WAS MEANINGFUL TO ME' a successful rationale for avoiding the slut label
I just stabbed myself in the eyes.

Slut.
Begin again in the night, let's sway again tonight.
Your arm on my shoulder, your cheek against mine.
Where can we go, when will we find that, we know.
Quote by laid-to-waste
yeah, i can see 'HEY, THAT TWENTYSOME WAS MEANINGFUL TO ME' a successful rationale for avoiding the slut label

Page 1 of 2