...like to play electric guitar through bass amps? Maybe I'm just stupid, but I borrowed a bass amp and it's the ****in' best guitar sound I ever heard! And it's only a cheap GK Backline 110. Thinking of finally investing in a bassamp now ..
Yep: Traynor YBA-3 CS + Ampeg 2x15

With my knock-off Jazzmaster (i think it looks like the offspring of an Explorer and Jazzmaster, so i call it 'The Explazzmaster')

Then:

Fuzz/OD/Reverb/Delay/Chorus

Makes me happy.
"Punk Rock should mean freedom, liking and accepting anything that you like, as sloppy as you want, as long as it's good and has passion."
Well; Keith Richards played his guitars through an Ampeg SVT for years, so you're in good company.
"Maybe this world is another planet's hell?" - Aldous Huxley
Quote by FatalGear41
Well; Keith Richards played his guitars through an Ampeg SVT for years, so you're in good company.

It must be the key to immortality!
Quote by UraniYum
Fuck you I'm trying to be caring and shit

Quote by Cb4rabid
Okay guys, I have a confession to make. Not really a confession since it's something that's been bugging me for awhile but I've always been in denial about it.

**** you gilly, it's not what you think
Quote by gilly_90

And here I thought it was the obscene quantities of drugs, whiskey, cigarettes and sex.
"Maybe this world is another planet's hell?" - Aldous Huxley
Sometimes I play my cheap guitar through my bass amp and it sounds great. Full, rich and crystal clear sound.
Quote by gilly_90

Quote by skater dan0
Damn you and your ninja-like modding
I play my guitar through an SVT Classic. Sounds incredible. Especially with fuzz.
Quote by LPDave
and my mom then told me to masturbate more.

Quote by Toastbot

Big burly men grunting without shirts on pretty much summed up my childhood.

Quote by The Leader
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do more look like?
The only amp I own is a bass amp so I play both my guitar and bass through it.
Twitter: ScottWotton
Tumblr: ScottWotton
YouTube: ScottWotton

3DS FC: 5043-1553-4655
Friend Safari: Rock type with Boldore, Pupitar and Barbaracle.

Wants his username as ScottWotton. >.>
i used to run my guitars through a peavey TKO 115. gets great clean sounds. better than my vypyr even
I am strongly considering selling my guitar amp for a good fuzz box and just using my bass amp.

lots of stuff through an acoustic b200 and a 410.
no sir away a papaya war is on
I only like to play korn and papa R on my bass amp with with a BRIT fuze overdrive.
I used to play guitar through my Ashdown all the time but [can of worms] it killed the speakers [/can of worms]
When I play my strat through the bass amp, it sounds like a tube amp . It gets distorted for some reason at a very low level though.
Quote by FEngHLyan

She will join the prom.

She insists to wear this lights.

I don't think so.

How can I persuade her?