?

Whenever the Will to Power, in no matter what form, begins to decline, a physiological retrogression, decadence always supervenes.
-Friedrich Nietzsche
good
Epiphone Dot Cherry red
Fender Standard Stratocaster black 1980s model
Epiphone EJ-200CE Natural
Telecaster Fender custom
Roland Micro Cube
Fender Hot Rod DeVille
orange tiny terror
...is that wally?!

little fucker was hiding in this shithole all along
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
is this really thread worthy? rhcp is great and all, but one little fun-fact isn't enough for a thread.
TOMAHAWK!

"Now I think I understand how this world can overcome a man..."

R.I.P.
James THE REV Sullivan
Quote by flanders_91
is this really thread worthy? rhcp is great and all, but one little fun-fact isn't enough for a thread.

is that really post worthy? you're a great poster and all, but one little smart-ass remark isn't enough for a post
Quote by flanders_91

i ask this question every day while im in the pit.....
Epiphone Dot Cherry red
Fender Standard Stratocaster black 1980s model
Epiphone EJ-200CE Natural
Telecaster Fender custom
Roland Micro Cube
Fender Hot Rod DeVille
orange tiny terror
Whenever the Will to Power, in no matter what form, begins to decline, a physiological retrogression, decadence always supervenes.
-Friedrich Nietzsche
Quote by sanchito99999
is that really post worthy? you're a great poster and all, but one little smart-ass remark isn't enough for a post

lol gud 1
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
yeeeeessss, my life is now complete because of this random fact
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by sanchito99999

"........you're alright griffin......"
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.