lol stupid tweaker cats... well im workin on it, im no skrillex, i hardly even listen to dubstep aside from the scary monsters ep, or any electronic music, its just easy to make and its fun
how do you do this stuff?
Matthew 7:7 ""Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

Pop Punk! Check us out!: Flinch
fl studio my sexy mother........demo version lol. i cant ever save and reopen my projects so i get one shot, i need to add some open hi hats but its too late
like what plugin is that? :S I dont get it. Do you use a MIDI keyboard or something?

I use REAPER
Matthew 7:7 ""Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

i just make everything in the piano midi roll. the 3osc effect for the straight wub wubs, and the random scary monster type noises i switch between different synths for each note and tweak with them. Fl studio has everything you need. except the ddemo you cant reopen projects
Crazy I'll have to try it out.