....I'm gonna show them to you anyway.

My band A Shot in the Dark just played a show at a bar in downtown Pittsburgh, and since I don't have any of the songs recorded, I'm just gonna show you guys the videos of the songs. The quality is actually pretty good, and you can pretty much hear everything really well.

the link to our facebook page is in my sig. all the vids are there. If you like what you hear, we wouldn't mind you hitting the Like button.

the only thing I'm really looking for feedback on is the songs themselves. I know it won't sound 100% perfect because it was live, but if there is any feedback as to how to make the songs any better, I would appreciate it a lot.

also, if I'm really breaking the rules by posting live videos and not studio recordings, I completely understand if this thread gets closed. However I kind of feel like a live recording is still a recording lol.

C4C, obviously
Quote by asator
YOU'RE A CUNT AND STUFF LESPAUL1216.

It's okay because whatever, forever
Last edited by lespaul1216 at May 28, 2011,
cool, the songs all seem solid, I can't really tell because I can't really hear them you know, hahha , but yeah, they aint really my jam, but I can see people really digging them, the singing seems right on and the backing vocals work well, but I think you spent just a little bit too much time talking to the crowd at the beginning of songs, I mean there is like 15 seconds at the start of each song where you just tell the crowd stuff they probably don't need to know haha, I imagine it kinda makes the gig loose a bit of flow, but on the other hand you are very confident when you speak to them so yeah...
thanks for the feedback, man!
Quote by asator
YOU'RE A CUNT AND STUFF LESPAUL1216.

It's okay because whatever, forever