So for my fourteenth birthday I got a debit card, and I loaded it up with the money I had saved up (about $300), and I went to make a paypal.

So I signed up and tried to register my checking account.
It said I had to confirm my bank account so it would send like some change to my account and i'd have to enter the amount it sent.

I entered it and it said it was wrong, then it banned my checking account from the server!

So yeah, I basically can't use ebay anymore to buy guitar parts since everyone on there only uses paypal...

FML...

er... yeah, you should probably take this issue up with paypal. There was obviously a mistake made somewhere, just send them an email.

*reported*
Get a new email, sign up, and read the directions.

You have to find the change they deposit into your bank account which could take a few days.

So wait a few days, go online or call a bank, and ask to check some deposits from paypal.com.
BLANKBLANK
It also said I would have to fax them my I.D. and driver's licence to enable my checking account for use with them, and since you have to be eighteen-years-old to have a PayPal, i figured that option was futile...
you're safer just waiting until you're eighteen.

it's easy to fool forums when you're just clicking 'i am over 18', but with sites that require credit card details like paypal does, you're being rational by waiting until you're legally aged.
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
First World problems for the lose.
Only play what you hear. If you don't hear anything, don't play anything.

—Chick Corea
Quote by ArcadianWarrior
For a 14 year old you write much better then most of the people I know in college.

^ This.

But anyway, isn't there an age requirement for PayPal? And I don't think you have to use PayPal for eBay, do you? Can't you take it directly from a card or send the guy a check?
XBL: Kgrimes2
Steam: The_Anfauglir
Gamecenter: Kgrimes2
Wii Friend Code: 4970 3999 0634 0858
Twitter: KevinGrimes2
Ya I'm pretty sure you need to be 18 to use ebay...

and to:

Quote by Kgrimes2
^ This.

But anyway, isn't there an age requirement for PayPal? And I don't think you have to use PayPal for eBay, do you? Can't you take it directly from a card or send the guy a check?

You can but most people only except paypal. It's secure and safe. And you can't use credit cards cuz who is the bank gonna send money to? lol
-------------------------------------------------
facebook.com/thesedrowningtides
youtube.com/thesedrowningtides
-------------------------------------------------
Last edited by danimalhxc at May 27, 2011,
Quote by StewieSwan
Who the hell gives a 14-year-old a debit card? Stupid.

It's only a debit card man, it's not like he's running up debts.
Quote by CFH82
Ejaculate in MY moustache?!

Music is just wiggly air. Accept it or leave it.ಠ_ಠ