Hey UG, does anyone know how much an 1977 IBANEZ FLYING V w/ LAWSUIT HEAD STOCK is worth??

Thanks, Adam
How ever much you (or any buyer) is willing to spend on it....Would have to know, such as conditions, and pictures of headstock to be sure its tru lawsuit...I have a '7 Ibanez Les Paul and the Headstock is not lawsuit..I think the lawsuits changed after '75....

Basic questions

1) Condition?
2) P'ups?
3) tuners?

lol...do that first k?
Quote by Pan-Tallica
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
But theres no reason why i cant be free like a raspberry stuck to the back of a horny elephants ass.

This is maybe the worst comparison in the history of comparisons.
i once saw one on CL at $450 is what i think it started as. it got reposted ever 4-7 days, and it dropped to $180 eventually. nice guitar too. pity
Quote by valterra
You traded him a sword for the guitar? You do realize that a smart person would just agree to the trade, take the sword, slay you with it, keep all of the loot and call it a day, right?

....What are they teaching you kids in school these days?!
Quote by Controlpanel
How ever much you (or any buyer) is willing to spend on it....Would have to know, such as conditions, and pictures of headstock to be sure its tru lawsuit...I have a '7 Ibanez Les Paul and the Headstock is not lawsuit..I think the lawsuits changed after '75....

Basic questions

1) Condition?
2) P'ups?
3) tuners?

lol...do that first k?

http://london.kijiji.ca/c-buy-and-sell-musical-instruments-guitars-1977-IBANEZ-FLYING-V-W0QQAdIdZ278846456

- There are a few minor dents. (but it is from '77 so what do you expect)

- not sure about the machineheads

Thanks
Looks like its got original tuners..however, I'm not sure about the piclkups...

The '70's Ibanez "Star" tuners a re (for reasons unknown) sought after..and can rune $120+ a pop...

Find out if the Pickups are original...

I'd prolly pay $300-$450 for it...not much more....depends on the condition....is there a case?
Quote by Pan-Tallica
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
But theres no reason why i cant be free like a raspberry stuck to the back of a horny elephants ass.

Ahh yes...
Buying a copy lol..
You'd be paying 400 upwards.
They're old guitars now.
METAL!
Quote by Ultraussie
Ahh yes...
Buying a copy lol..
You'd be paying 400 upwards.
They're old guitars now.

The fact that gibson sued them over a copy design means nothing to you..does it?

Go read the court transcripts...I think your eye's would be opened a little...
Quote by Pan-Tallica
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

Quote by Controlpanel
The fact that gibson sued them over a copy design means nothing to you..does it?

Go read the court transcripts...I think your eye's would be opened a little...

You have sparked my curiosity, where might I find said transcripts?
Quote by Controlpanel
Looks like its got original tuners..however, I'm not sure about the piclkups...

The '70's Ibanez "Star" tuners a re (for reasons unknown) sought after..and can rune $120+ a pop...

Find out if the Pickups are original...

I'd prolly pay $300-$450 for it...not much more....depends on the condition....is there a case?

-The condition is good a few dings in the clear, nothing major (but it is from '77)

-Maybe a case, she said we'll be able to work something out

-Brass adjustable nut

-original pickups

Thanks, Adam