Please don't say Warmoth or Ebay.

I need a Jackson Soloist type body (or a kelly, explorer, ect)
NOT ROUTED FOR A FLOYD ROSE, and a 24 fret jackson style neck, also NOT ROUTED FOR A FLOYD ROSE.

thanks
Why not Warmoth? Well anyways there's www.stewmac.com as well.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Warmoth really is your best bet. There's a reason why they're the go-to company for this sort of thing. USACG are okay too, I believe they were started by some ex-Warmoth employees. They're not so well geared up for online orders and their range of styles and more obscure options is more limited but they're competitively priced and I hear their Fender bodies and necks are slightly more accurate to actual Fender specs than Warmoths are, not that that effects what you want.

Other than that random bodies may pop up from odd companies on eBay. Stewmac sells some sort of mass produced ones. Dragonfire does some sort of super Strat body but I'm pretty sure it'll be routed for a Floyd. In fact most bodies will. Other than Warmoth, all the parts companies only rout for popualr combinations, i.e. Strats with SSS and a vintage trem, soloists with a Floyd, Telecasters with two single coils, that sort of thin. If you want a Jackson style body without a trem then Warmoth is the only option that is worth a damn.
Quote by ShredWithEd
wormoth is SO DAMN EXPENSIVE THOUGH

Quality custom guitars tend to be.
Quote by Joshua Garcia
my chemical romance are a bunch of homos making love to a mic and you like that cuz your a huge gay wad. You should feel pathetic for being such a gaywad you gay mcr loving gaywad olllol.
Quote by ShredWithEd

Yeah, I'm going to go with Reisgar on this one, you get what you pay for.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
You're not going to find such a thing. That is Warmoth is "expensive". You're given a ton of options that you can't get elsewhere, their parts are made using top quality wood and they're made as good as any MIA brand. Don't think for one second that the mass made bodies you get on Stewmac or eBay are anywhere near the quality of a Warmoth part. You get what you pay for and Warmoth are actually a lot cheaper than they could be. it's only because people keep buying from them that they are able to keep their prices reasonable.

Long story short, what you're asking for is a custom body. You can't buy what you want off a shelf, it doesn't get made. Warmoth are the cheapest, fastest and most flexible custom body builder in the world.
ya warmoth is basically the cheapest. now if you wanted more expensive there are other options.

also...can't you just buy the cheapest version of the guitar you want?
Prs se Holcomb is the answer
Quote by ShredWithEd
I have seen new painted bodies going for $150 and necks for $130 on the Warmoth site. Most private type guitar stores have piles of decent used tuners, pickups and electronics you can pickup for a few bucks. Learn how to put it together and set it up yourself and that $300 guitar will be better than a lot of the crap guys here on UG play. Really..
if warmoth is too much, than whats your budget?
Quote by valterra
You traded him a sword for the guitar? You do realize that a smart person would just agree to the trade, take the sword, slay you with it, keep all of the loot and call it a day, right?

....What are they teaching you kids in school these days?!