Page 1 of 2
Good grief, Texas, show some fucking balls for once.

As a Texan of birth myself, I am fully supportive of Texas' choice to ban this incredibly invasive and completely useless procedure. The TSA are NOT the police, they should NOT have the right to search any individual at skin level at will.

EDIT: to the guy below me, my homeland state is finally doing something right between all its bullshit and you answer with "haha"?
Last edited by CoreysMonster at May 27, 2011,
Quote by CoreysMonster
Good grief, Texas, show some fucking balls for once.

As a Texan of birth myself, I am fully supportive of Texas' choice to ban this incredibly invasive and completely useless procedure. The TSA are NOT the police, they should NOT have the right to search any individual at skin level at will.

haha
Quote by AvengedFoghat
"Ok, sir, in order to make sure you don't have any forbidden objects, we're gonna have to feel your ballsack and ass"

They probably make a sick game out of it.
**** the TSA, the new laws have not stopped ANYTHING from happening. They haven't stopped any grandmas or 4 year old chidren from blowing any planes, mostly because they're not going to. All of this is completely unnecessary.
NOW PART OF THE

Quote by Robchappers
You are epic my friend ;-)
Quote by RU Experienced?
At this point I'd be more surprised if you found me a Christian children's entertainer that didn't sodomize and eat kids.
Quote by GibsonMan321
**** the TSA, the new laws have not stopped ANYTHING from happening. They haven't stopped any grandmas or 4 year old chidren from blowing any planes, mostly because they're not going to. All of this is completely unnecessary.

Innuendo? I'm diggin' it.
Quote by AvengedFoghat
"Ok, sir, in order to make sure you don't have any forbidden objects, we're gonna have to feel your ballsack and ass"

Why?

Uh, duhh! Because it's a sack! You can hide bombs in sacks!

DON'T MAKE ME DESTROY YOU!

TURN OFF YOUR MIND RELAX AND FLOAT DOWNSTREAM

Quote by Scumbag1792
My God, this must be the smartest/greatest guy ever.
Quote by eetmyfuk

you don't like us touching your genitals and want to kick us out of texas? fine we will just shutdown all airports HAHAHA

Is this "groping" thread have anything to do with your name?

Eetmyfuk?
Truth is its slow conditioning for a police state in the name of "security". Have you ever heard the anecdote that if you put a frog in boiling water it will hop out, if you put it in cooler water and slowly heat it up the frog will stay in the pot until it dies. This is what they're doing next it will be "where are your papers?"
Which political party thinks this bullshit is a good idea?

Last I remembered, Republicans were all about government staying the **** away from you, I think that includes government-funded reach-arounds. Democrats are all for social and personal rights, and the TSA checks definitely violate those.

Who are the ****heads in congress voting for this? Both parties are supposed to be against this bullshit on their own principles.
Quote by metallica #1
Is this "groping" thread have anything to do with your name?

Eetmyfuk?

xD
Quote by pushingthrough
Truth is its slow conditioning for a police state in the name of "security". Have you ever heard the anecdote that if you put a frog in boiling water it will hop out, if you put it in cooler water and slowly heat it up the frog will stay in the pot until it dies. This is what they're doing next it will be "where are your papers?"

pretty much this if you would of talked about naked body scanners and tsa sticking hands in people pants in the 80s they would crack up.
Forget the "party" thing they're all the same they're all just owned by different corporate interests and lobbys. The truth is no one is out for "you" or "us" how is it that senators and the like have a salary around 250k but Many end up millionaires. Very interesting I think!
I'm surprised at the complacency of the other 49 states. Perhaps if they too had proposed similar bills to prevent the TSA grope machine change would actually happen. Guess we're still scurred of Osama.
Texas needs to nut up and call the TSA's bluff. Do you think they'd really close down one of the world's busiest airports?
Quote by captaincrunk
And since when do the police have that right?

don't they have the right to pat down a person and enter pockets to detect weapons? I thought they did.

EDIT: and if not, then I am even more pissed off at these fuckers.
Quote by CoreysMonster
don't they have the right to pat down a person and enter pockets to detect weapons? I thought they did.

EDIT: and if not, then I am even more pissed off at these fuckers.

They need reasonable suspicion to even ask you, and probable cause to force you if you refuse.
Quote by captaincrunk
They need reasonable suspicion to even ask you, and probable cause to force you if you refuse.

Then completely **** the TSA.
Quote by captaincrunk
And since when do the police have that right?

Most states have stop and search laws that allow for pat downs if there's "reasonable suspicion" that someone has a weapon.

Quote by Pat_s1t
I remember Das_Skittles made me rage hard.

Quote by WCPhils
I can't stand Das_Skittles everything he says makes me mad.

Quote by due 07
Skittles is the shit you cuntles. Slob on his knob.

My Band Youtube Channel Last.fm
I actually will stand by Texas here
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Quote by eetmyfuk
pretty much this if you would of talked about naked body scanners and tsa sticking hands in people pants in the 80s they would crack up.

Don't worry...

They are always watching....

Always waiting....

Making more Laws into Felonies...

Taking away your weapons. Slowly.

Then they take you.
Old news. Texas has already folded. Trying to find the article now. Saw it earlier this week

EDIT: But in related news, Utah is going for it too http://www.prisonplanet.com/utah-to-follow-texas-lead-in-tsa-grope-down-revolt.html
Quote by UntilISleep
You have excellent taste in literature, dear sir

Quote by Primus2112
You have excellent taste in video games, good sir.

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
You have terrible taste in signatures, idiotic sir.

kkoo
Last edited by izbbass at May 27, 2011,
I hope Texas doesn't cave in, as I was born with gun-shaped genitals.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Found it. Just had to click on the "It worked" link at the bottom of the article

http://blogs.forbes.com/kashmirhill/2011/05/26/texas-fight-against-tsa-groping-is-over-feds-win/

Texas caved.
Quote by UntilISleep
You have excellent taste in literature, dear sir

Quote by Primus2112
You have excellent taste in video games, good sir.

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
You have terrible taste in signatures, idiotic sir.

kkoo
“the anus, sexual organ, buttocks, or breast."
return 0;

Quote by jsync
And I've eaten at some of Australia's best pizzerias.

SOUNDCLOUD
. com / fancy-elle
Quote by Das_Skittles
Most states have stop and search laws that allow for pat downs if there's "reasonable suspicion" that someone has a weapon.

Yeah, already covered that bub. But you can refuse, and then they need probable cause. That certainly isn't what the TSA is using to touch my genitals.
Texas, this is your time to shine. Give them the middle finger and pass it anyway - Texas is the second biggest state, and the TSA is pretty unlikely to bar out over 25,000,000 customers. If they do, I guarantee you every airline company in the US won't stand for it, and they'll be back in no time.

Show your balls Texas, prove you're the state of badass you make yourself out to be; Look the TSA in the eye, then punch them in the face and toss them down the way for trying to grope you.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 50-54
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 0-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 0-0
Oh, fuck.

I can't believe we gave in to those self-important cunts.
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Quote by Spartan101400
Damn, I'm catching a flight next week, should I be defiant if they want to pat me down?

I would make loud orgasmic groaning noises.
Quote by RU Experienced?
I would make loud orgasmic groaning noises.

I was just going to tell them that I know my rights and they have no right to touch me, but that works too
Page 1 of 2