Page 1 of 2
Ok so a child is sick with ovary cancer and has to get a surgery so he was going to have a ovary implants surgery. The child is terminally going to die.

Now the make a wish foundation coming in because he is going to terminally die from ovary cancer and she has one wish of course. His wish is for someone to have sex with. Say the child is 8 years old. Will the make a wish fountation find someone and fulfill the last wish of a child who is terminally dying? Is it more unethical to refuse to give a dying person their last and only wish or to have someone have sex with the child, either another child or a older gentleman? Answer this and then think what would you do if the child asked you personally, could you live with yourself either way? On one hand you have to have sex with a child and on another you are denying the child it's only happiness.

TL;DR: if a child were to ask for sex as a last wish do you think the make a wish foundation would do it. If the child asked you personally could you do it? It is dying and wants one last wish can you deal with the guilt of sex with a child or denying someones only wish left.
THIS IS A PART OF MY SIG. IF YOU ARE READING THIS AS A PART OF MY POST YOU ARE DUMB BECAUSE LETS FACE IT THIS LOOKS NOTHING LIKE MY POST BECAUSE IT IS HUGE.
Last edited by Mr-Mufflers69 at May 27, 2011,
>he
>ovary implants
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Whenever the Will to Power, in no matter what form, begins to decline, a physiological retrogression, decadence always supervenes.
-Friedrich Nietzsche
You kept switching between "he" and "she". Bad grammar is bad
zapatista89 wrote:

you know the music from zelda that plays when you open a chest? that played in my head reading that headline.

Quote by Swannie
dammit we're the guitar players! why don't we have all the chicks?!
Last edited by Suffrin at May 27, 2011,
LICKY, LICKY LOLLIPOP

Quote by soundjam
Which is why you eat funions. All the deliciousness of fried onions without disgusting lukewarm onion snake.
Technically they can't legally as its a part of child protection and illegal anyway.

IF a child asked that they would keep asking until they got a different answer. I highly doubt a dying 8 year olf would do that anyway.
I just had to post this, didn't I.
Another hypothetical situation/question thread...

I would say "Son, cancer's ****ing you anyway."
Quote by neidnarb11890
the chinese take-out place my family always ordered from gave you chopsticks, so as a kid it was fun to try & eat with chopsticks
now i just use a fork, 'cuz nothing is fun anymore & i just want to shovel food into my mouth to fill the void
I'm pretty sure no one will fault you for not giving the kid that particular wish.
^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
Quote by E_Paradox
Technically they can't legally as its a part of child protection and illegal anyway.

IF a child asked that they would keep asking until they got a different answer. I highly doubt a dying 8 year olf would do that anyway.

What if they asked you personally with no one around?
THIS IS A PART OF MY SIG. IF YOU ARE READING THIS AS A PART OF MY POST YOU ARE DUMB BECAUSE LETS FACE IT THIS LOOKS NOTHING LIKE MY POST BECAUSE IT IS HUGE.
Quote by guitarist41
Another hypothetical situation/question thread...

I would say "Son, cancer's ****ing you anyway."

Imagine life without hypothetical situations...
Quote by E_Paradox

This. It's prosecutable offense in most civilized countries. Also, most 8 year-olds haven't hit puberty and so have no sex drive (though, to be fair, they can physiologically have sex--that's just a matter of blood flow).
Quote by SonOfPest
Its the Lydian mode; formed in Eastern Arabia when the Persians invaded England.

Quote by Blind In 1 Ear
try the sexolydian scale.
Quote by Mr-Mufflers69

Well... lets see.

Its illegal... immoral.... highly unlikely... improbable... unethical... NO.
so your asking if i wuld have sex with a child...

no
even if the child was dying i woulndt have sex with them

now lets say the child was a good 10-15 years older...i might consider it
but then i dont think they are a child
Girls stop being hot when they stop losing their teeth.

So yes
Ted: [Whispering to Bill] Your stepmom is cute.
Bill: Shut up, Ted.
Ted: Remember when she was a senior and we were freshmen?
Bill: Shut up, Ted!
Quote by Mr-Mufflers69

I'd say CHRIS HANSEN GET THE **** OUT OF THAT CLOSET I KNOW YOU'RE IN THERE!
Quote by supersac
so your asking if i wuld have sex with a child...

no
even if the child was dying i woulndt have sex with them

now lets say the child was a good 10-15 years older...i might consider it
but then i dont think they are a child

So you could live with the guilt?

Say the child is just about to go into surgery but says that they think they won't be able to make it through unless we have sex. The child dies during surgery and you could have stopped it. Would you still say no?
Quote by E_Paradox
Well... lets see.

Its illegal... immoral.... highly unlikely... improbable... unethical... YES, LETS FUCK KIDDIES!

Fixed
you're a stone fox
Would you rather be married to a 2 year old who looks 25, or a 25 year old who looks 2?
Mentally, they are on par with their age.

WHAT WOULD YOU DO????
Quote by Mr-Mufflers69

Say the child is just about to go into surgery but says that they think they won't be able to make it through unless we have sex. The child dies during surgery and you could have stopped it. Would you still say no?

i have few rules i live by one of them is dnot **** children
and if a kid asked me to have sex with them that badly the kid seriously has bigger problems

...wait is this assuming i have a magic dick that will cure them of their disease
Quote by Crimson Ghost
Would you rather be married to a 2 year old who looks 25, or a 25 year old who looks 2?
Mentally, they are on par with their age.

WHAT WOULD YOU DO????

neither
the 25 year old would
look like a baby
Whenever the Will to Power, in no matter what form, begins to decline, a physiological retrogression, decadence always supervenes.
-Friedrich Nietzsche
Quote by tortilla
neither
the 25 year old would
look like a baby

But if you had no other choice but to choose one, what would you do?
Quote by Crimson Ghost
But if you had no other choice but to choose one, what would you do?

drop some acid
and forgett about it

plus i'm never
gonna get married
-Friedrich Nietzsche
Quote by Crimson Ghost
Girls stop being hot when they stop losing their teeth.

So yes

i like your style good sir
Quote by DeadMeadow
You seriously need to get your dog a playmate.. either another dog or your hand cause thats gotta be hard on your animal... you every try masturbating with your nose?
Quote by supersac
i have few rules i live by one of them is dnot **** children
and if a kid asked me to have sex with them that badly the kid seriously has bigger problems

...wait is this assuming i have a magic dick that will cure them of their disease

say you did have a magic dick that could cure. Would you still not have sex?
Quote by Mr-Mufflers69

TS you keep on changing the scenario to the point until somebody HAS to say yes.

Are you an undercover cop?
Quote by progdude93
my fetish is dudes with dicks small enough to pee on their own sacks.
boys don't have ovaries?

and no i wouldn't i'd give the kid $5 for a cheap *****...
I smoke like Rasta, got hair like pasta
I be sippin' on them shots then bustin' rhymes like Busta

Load up the bong, crank up the song, let the informa call 911
Wut? You switched from he to she...I'm confused.
And I don't know if you're trolling or being serious, but I'll answer anyway. I wouldn't **** the kid, I'd find another 8 year old to **** it.
Quote by Ville Valo
Hurting Linde is like hurting Bambi. You just can't do it.

You should click on those, I think.

I like My Little Pony. Come at me, bro.
Quote by Suffrin
You kept switching between "he" and "she". Bad grammar is bad

No shit. Also that is against so many laws to have someone come in and nail a teminally ill kid. very stupid thread
I like shotguns. thats all you need to know
Quote by Mr-Mufflers69

You'd be surprised how easily I could live with that. Mostly because it's unlikely she died from me not having sex with her, rather than the cancer.

If you watch House, there's this episode with a similar situation as this, a 12 year old girl has terminal cancer and wants to kiss a boy. She guilts Dr. Chase into doing it. But that's a kiss.

There's a line. Would you really want to be portrayed as the person that statutorily raped a girl just because she asked for it and she has cancer?

Quote by Mr-Mufflers69
say you did have a magic dick that could cure. Would you still not have sex?

This started out as a limb, but now it's a 'Would you rather have a donkey's anus on your face, or no face' sort of thread.
"I specialize in driving a set like I'm driving a Lexus" - Uncle Mez
Last edited by laid-to-waste at May 28, 2011,
Quote by laid-to-waste
You'd be surprised how easily I could live with that. Mostly because it's unlikely she died from me not having sex with her, rather than the cancer.

If you watch House, there's this episode with a similar situation as this, a 12 year old girl has terminal cancer and wants to kiss a boy. She guilts Dr. Chase into doing it. But that's a kiss.

There's a line. Would you really want to be portrayed as the person that statutorily raped a girl just because she asked for it and she has cancer?

This started out as a limb, but now it's a 'Would you rather have a donkey's anus on your face, or no face' sort of thread.

Yeh but that donkeys anus is rather tempting in all due fairness
im pretty sure thats not how Make a Wish Foundation works
Epiphone Dot Cherry red
Fender Standard Stratocaster black 1980s model
Epiphone EJ-200CE Natural
Telecaster Fender custom
Roland Micro Cube
Fender Hot Rod DeVille
orange tiny terror
ITT: TS tries to make people say they will have sex with children.

I hope you're not trying to get affirmation from the pit that something you've done in the past was not morally wrong TS. It is always wrong and you should feel guilty for sexing children. I know you did it.
MaKing thE possiBlE...
...totaLlY impossible
Terminally going to die.
The UG Awards exist only to instill me with existential doubt.

For me, the 60's ended that day in 1978...

Willies. Fuck the lick and fuck you too.
Quote by Momentosis
>he
>ovary implants

My thoughts exactly.
Quote by silhouettica
Oh, DON'T use a knife. It cuts through your strings. I did that once, thinking, its the Low E, its invincible. Turns out, its not...

Quote by Kensai
Awesome
TS I am not sure if you are saying a male child has ovaries or a female child has ovaries. Point is sex with a child is illegal. I am pretty sure all those pedophiles in prison all say that they did it to make the child happy or some crap like that.

Quote by Mr-Mufflers69

The guilt that if the child lives, you will go to prison and you've possibly scarred that child mentally.

Quote by Mr-Mufflers69

How is having sex with a child (this illegal again) going to affect the outcome of surgery?
The content of this signature is pretty much irrelevant
Page 1 of 2