I suppose this is where this should go. I sure hope so.

anyway I've been having problems with my new amp (new meaning less than a year old) it seems as though there's something shorted or not working right, but the problem is that it fades out REALLY bad. like you can be playing for 5 minutes and it will be fine but if you play a note and hold it you can hear the volume "flutter". its less than a year old and i want to see if its something i can fix before i start calling people to see the cost of fixing it. It is a SS Amp, 100W, and 2 Channel. its the one in my sig if you need more than that
Stuff that I bought:

Washburn WM24V
Raven RG100 Amplifier
Zoom G1X Multi-Effects Pedal

Quote by jsync
how do you define a guitar for a female?
how about one that whines and has trouble with feedback?
blown fuse?
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
It's not a blown fuse.. That'd kill the whole thing. I'm guessing bad filter caps.. Though I'm not 100% sure how that goes with SS amps. But it's not actually a difficult fix if you know what you're doing... if that's what's actually wrong.
Quote by Strato-Massacre
yeah you shouldnt have told the pit to rape your mom.

Quote by Kensai
It's not sexist, girls are just too stupid and weak to hold up doors and stuff for themselves.
yeah i knew it wasnt a blown fuse ive dealt enough when car stereo systems enough to know that but ive never opened up any of my amps to see how they work. I'll see if that the problem later though thanks.
Stuff that I bought:

Washburn WM24V
Raven RG100 Amplifier
Zoom G1X Multi-Effects Pedal

Quote by jsync
how do you define a guitar for a female?
how about one that whines and has trouble with feedback?