Hello, i was just wondering basic deathcore techniques and scales to compose well...deathcore. Some good examples of good deathcore bands is job for a cowboy, suicide silence, and early bring me the horizon. Its just no matter what i do i cant really get a good deathcore sounding riff, im tuned to drop A
Tremelo Picking, Palm Muting.

As far as scales, Minor all the way.
I can only listen to so many breakdowns and "spoken word" vocals before I wanna puke.

I find Jennette McCurdy attractive, but Elizabeth Gillies and Debby Ryan much more so.

That's enough, Djent people. We get it.
Minor second intervals. Lots of em. Also, diminished stuff everywhere. A lot of deathcore is dissonance.
Quote by sporkman7
so what wierd things can u guys do? no not like laser vision or meat vision or something, but like random stuff that usually comes in handy
E-1-
A-0-

This, over and over and over again in a breakdown. For the entire song. It'll be a hit, guaranteed.

Minor and Major 2nd intervals, Tritones, other "Imperfect" intervals, like Augmented Fifths/Diminished Sixths. Tremolo picking...

Its essentially Death metal with breakdowns and more brutal core vocals without cleans.
Quote by Life Is Brutal
E-1-
A-0-

This, over and over and over again in a breakdown. For the entire song. It'll be a hit, guaranteed.

Minor and Major 2nd intervals, Tritones, other "Imperfect" intervals, like Augmented Fifths/Diminished Sixths. Tremolo picking...

Its essentially Death metal with breakdowns and more brutal core vocals without cleans.

Where did you get that tablature from?? I swear ive heard that song before!!! lol