I'm looking for not too expensive pedals for a Cliff Burton-esque lead bass tone, for the occasional soloing and stuff. I don't think I could give an exact budget in USD since I live in Chile and everything is a bit more expensive here.

I'd prefer to buy used and so far I've found a DOD Grunge FX69B and an Ibanez PD-7 used at pretty good prices (won't give USD since like I said, prices change considerably here). Any suggestions?
DOD has an actual bass overdrive pedal on the market if you want real OD over a bass fuzz, and its pretty cheap
Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.

Fender Geddy Lee Jazz
Degitech BP-80
MXR El Grande Bass Fuzz
Boss Bass Chorus CEB-3
DOD FX91 OD
Traynor Dynabass 200
Quote by GCanuck_39
DOD has an actual bass overdrive pedal on the market if you want real OD over a bass fuzz, and its pretty cheap

The FX91 in your sig I assume? Yeah, I kinda forgot that the FX69B is more of a fuzz than OD. Thing is, I live in Chile and finding stuff that isn't overly known like this isn't exactly the easiest thing. I'll do some searching though, thanks for the advice
As a Chilean myself, I recommend you to consider clone pedals or DIY versions. Like a cloned Bass Big Muff or whatever you want. You'll usually get good to excelent quality and almost or completely identical sound at about half the price you would end up paying in chilean pesos if you bought the originals. And you can even get improved or customized sounds or designs. If you are interested, I can recommend you some very good chilean DIYers