Alright, so I own a ESP LTD H-1001 QM FR. And I love it to death. And it was also my first guitar with a Floyd Rose. So naturally, I didn't know what I was getting into.

I love this guitar a ton. But I can't handle it due to me wanting to change tunings to play various genres. So I was looking into new guitars without Floyd Roses.

So my question is: Would an ESP LTD Deluxe Viper 1000's neck feel the same as my H-1001? I know it probably wont feel identical, but at least close? Because the feel of the neck is really what I love about my H-1001. The guitar center I buy from doesn't have it in stock so I cannot test it, or find anywhere to test it.

Thank you to everyone who responds to this!
Man, just get this

http://www.espguitars.com/guitars/ltd-standard-deluxe/h-1001fm.html

If you like youre guitar so much then just have another without the floyd.
Plus its not bad to have at least one guitar with a floyd.

Oh and the Viper would probably be similar. Most LTDs are pretty comfortable and easy to play on. I haven't noticed a huge difference at all between them.
Divider (Prog/Ambient Metal)

Guitars:
LTD TE-202
Schecter Sunset Extreme
Ibanez RG7321 w/ Crunch Lab & LiquiFire
Tanglewood Acoustic
Epiphone Acoustic (The Junker)
Quote by Capataincrunch
Man, just get this

http://www.espguitars.com/guitars/ltd-standard-deluxe/h-1001fm.html

If you like youre guitar so much then just have another without the floyd.
Plus its not bad to have at least one guitar with a floyd.

Oh and the Viper would probably be similar. Most LTDs are pretty comfortable and easy to play on. I haven't noticed a huge difference at all between them.

Yeah man I thought of that too. I was thinking I'd wanna different body but I wasn't too sure. Ive only been able to play the EC-1000 and my H-1001 so I've only been able to compare those two. The only reason I didn't get the EC was because I didn't like the way the body felt against me while I was sitting.
Yea, I've noticed that about Les Paul style guitars, they don't sit too well against the body.

If you want another body type but you want something similar just try out some other LTDs, they're sick guitars. I spent a day at a music shop that used to carry them near me and I tried out a bunch for fun and didn't notice much of a difference in the necks.
Divider (Prog/Ambient Metal)

Guitars:
LTD TE-202
Schecter Sunset Extreme
Ibanez RG7321 w/ Crunch Lab & LiquiFire
Tanglewood Acoustic
Epiphone Acoustic (The Junker)
Quote by Capataincrunch
Yea, I've noticed that about Les Paul style guitars, they don't sit too well against the body.

If you want another body type but you want something similar just try out some other LTDs, they're sick guitars. I spent a day at a music shop that used to carry them near me and I tried out a bunch for fun and didn't notice much of a difference in the necks.

Thanks for your help dude! I will definitely do that!
All LTDs except the M line (and a few other rare models) have the Thin U neck. So they will feel exactly the same. The EC and the Viper will naturally feel a little different than the MH, H etc. Because of the shorter scale length.
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X