So yeah warped was awesome last year with bands like The casualties, FEAR, dropkick murphys, adolescents, angry samoans and voodoo glow skulls. Who else wants to go club some baby seals after seeing the lineup this year???
The lineup is awesome? haha no brah. it is littered with metalcore and pop bands. i think you got lost on your way to the poser forum. let me help you. take your computer and aggressively smash it against the wall, get your coloring book and sit in the corner.
Quote by neidnarb11890
Has the line up ever been awesome?

Nope it never has the bad bands always outnumber the good ones. but i was stoked last year to see adolescents fear and the casualties all on the same day.
Quote by TOO PUNX 4 PUNK
The lineup is awesome? haha no brah. it is littered with metalcore and pop bands. i think you got lost on your way to the poser forum. let me help you. take your computer and aggressively smash it against the wall, get your coloring book and sit in the corner.

I'm onto you.
i like how these forums have become littered with ill mannered people who always seem to have signed up just today. either way, i agree that the lineup is far from decent.

GUITARS CURRENTLY USED
Ibanez RG7621
Ibanez RG121
ESP LTD H-400
everything you love and appreciate is condemned to become shit, that's what happened
Quote by Våd Hamster
Fuck yes you are the best poster ever

do you wanna hear a little piano composition I have just made?, I promise it don't totally sucks, you can hear it on my profile, any feedback would be really appreciated -C4C
what happened? the same thing that's been happening for years. kevin lyman (or however you spell that if that's even the right name) decided making money is more important than putting good bands on the tour. it never was that great to begin with
Quote by TOO PUNX 4 PUNK

*reads again*

I think Warped Tour's lineup is gonna be amazing. I am so gonna go this year.
Journalism is just a gun. It's only got one bullet in it, but if you aim right, that's all you need. Aim it right, and you can blow a kneecap off the world.
Quote by TOO PUNX 4 PUNK
TS and this guy are the same person.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown