So, with me being new here, I was wondering if someone could tell me the names of the hardcore Schecter and Agile guys so I know who to message when I have a serious problem! This would be so very convenient! Thank you!
I love schecter, so you could ask me, but ultimately there aren't too many problems you would have that other guitars couldn't, it be best to ask the general population dude.
Divider (Prog/Ambient Metal)

Guitars:
LTD TE-202
Schecter Sunset Extreme
Ibanez RG7321 w/ Crunch Lab & LiquiFire
Tanglewood Acoustic
Epiphone Acoustic (The Junker)
Quote by Capataincrunch
I love schecter, so you could ask me, but ultimately there aren't too many problems you would have that other guitars couldn't, it be best to ask the general population dude.

Came to say just that.
i would just take pot luck. 85% of the EG forum consists of schecter or agile fanboys.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Was just about to say that 90% of UG were Schecter wankers, but Dave beat me to it :p
Hufschmid
Blackat
Washburn USA Custom Shop
PRS
Mayones
Orange
Diezel
Engl
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Dave_Mc
i would just take pot luck. 85% of the EG forum consists of schecter or agile fanboys.

tbh, you'd be pretty lucky to get any good advice out of the more 'hardcore' fanboys... that applies to fanboys of all brands though, not just schecter/agile fanboys

since you're not likely to find any problems with either brands that you wouldn't ever encounter on any other brand either like captaincrunch said, there's no reason to limit who you ask if you have any problems with that particular brand - though there are so many very different types of guitars that are all very different, they have one thing in common and that is they are all guitars, and they all work pretty much the same.
I like analogue Solid State amps that make no effort to be "tube-like", and I'm proud of it...

...A little too proud, to be honest.
oh yeah i agree.

Was just making a joke.
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?