* This doesnt fit into any other forum because It's not allowed... anywhere but here *

Where do we begin:

- Metallica's singer doesnt sound like his, lets not be rude, private parts have not dropped.
- Metallica dont need to have a bunch of different memebers join to be better (notice how Megadeth only became particularly successful when Marty joined (rust in peace) and then when he left (after risk) BAM! Megadeth sucked again?).
- Everyone knows who Metallica is, they re-defined a genre, Megadeth you need to be a metalhead to know. I can guarantee more people know the songs "One" and "fade to black" than the amount of people who have heard Megadeth.
- Metallica is genius. They're slow, non complex riffs are what makes it memorable, hence their songwriting skills are superior. Megadeth just thrash, and thrash, and thrash. No one really remembers the riffs (unless you're an extreme metalhead), and the vocals make it painful.
- Metallica outsell Megadeth... probably 5:1 AT WORST!
- Megadeth frontman Dave Mustaine is STILL crying about his boot from Metallica... jeeez, thats even worse than Metallica suing napster (which FYI didnt take longer than a few months).
- Metallica have been successful in both Thrash and Mainstream, when Megadeth moved away from pure thrash (Risk era), everything fell apart.
- DEATH MAGNETIC! The latest album blew me away, it had a great combination of thrash metal and mainstream rock, and songs which brought us memories of the good old days. Let me describe Endgame: THRASH as fast as you can with absolutely atrocious vocals. Hmm... Let's try "This Day We Fight". Repetitive alternate strumming, vocals which are painful to listen to, and solo as fast as you can! I would rather listen to Kirk's wah!

On that note... I LOVE MEGADETH!

But... Metallica is better.

Just my 2 cents.
I feel like posting the forbidden fruit right now.

*Reported*
ERROR 0x45: Signature not found
You posted this in the Metal forum and nobody gave a shit, so go away. They're both crap.
Quote by WishfulShredder
go away

just about everything he said is true. Also why should HE go away your the one who came into the thread.
I like shotguns. thats all you need to know
It's not allowed in the other forums because all it does is start flame wars which are counter productive.

Did you really think that reposting it here was really a good idea?

Retard.
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!
Quote by slashermaster
just about everything he said is true. Also why should HE go away your the one who came into the thread.

Wow, glad to see another normal person on here
Quote by ♣Ace of Clubs♣
Wow, glad to see another normal person on here

I thought thesame thing when I saw your post
I like shotguns. thats all you need to know
Quote by ♣Ace of Clubs♣
* This doesnt fit into any other forum because It's not allowed... anywhere but here *

Where do we begin:

- Metallica's singer doesnt sound like his, lets not be rude, private parts have not dropped.
- Metallica dont need to have a bunch of different memebers join to be better (notice how Megadeth only became particularly successful when Marty joined (rust in peace) and then when he left (after risk) BAM! Megadeth sucked again?).
- Everyone knows who Metallica is, they re-defined a genre, Megadeth you need to be a metalhead to know. I can guarantee more people know the songs "One" and "fade to black" than the amount of people who have heard Megadeth.
- Metallica is genius. They're slow, non complex riffs are what makes it memorable, hence their songwriting skills are superior. Megadeth just thrash, and thrash, and thrash. No one really remembers the riffs (unless you're an extreme metalhead), and the vocals make it painful.
- Metallica outsell Megadeth... probably 5:1 AT WORST!
- Megadeth frontman Dave Mustaine is STILL crying about his boot from Metallica... jeeez, thats even worse than Metallica suing napster (which FYI didnt take longer than a few months).
- Metallica have been successful in both Thrash and Mainstream, when Megadeth moved away from pure thrash (Risk era), everything fell apart.
- DEATH MAGNETIC! The latest album blew me away, it had a great combination of thrash metal and mainstream rock, and songs which brought us memories of the good old days. Let me describe Endgame: THRASH as fast as you can with absolutely atrocious vocals. Hmm... Let's try "This Day We Fight". Repetitive alternate strumming, vocals which are painful to listen to, and solo as fast as you can! I would rather listen to Kirk's wah!

On that note... I LOVE MEGADETH!

But... Metallica is better.

Just my 2 cents.

Please, go drink bleach. These are just pathetic ignorant subjective opinions about a dispute older than Jesus's penis.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Just no.
Current Gear:
Peavey Zodiac DE Scorpio (Bass)
Yamaha RBX-170 (Bass)
Boss ODB-3 (Overdrive Pedal)
Line 6 LowDown 150 (Amp)
cool story bro
Quote by kaptkegan
Don't think I've ever been sigged.

I pretty much never leave the drug thread anymore.