Last night I saw Strung Out and they were using the new EVH amp, the sound was incredible. Full and warm with a huge bottom end, but the top end was still realy defined. This is deff on my got to try list.

Then Face to Face played and they were using Jet City Amps the 20h and I belive the 50/100h with matching cabs. For the $$ of these amps sounded as good as anything in the $1000-$1500 range. I realy was amazed at how well they sounded.
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
Erm, and the purpose of this thread being?
Quote by Blompcube
it's so cool to hate Gibson, even the federal Department of Justice hates them.

( )( )
( . .) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
C('')('') signature to help him gain world domination.
kool story brah
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
Quote by ragingkitty
Erm, and the purpose of this thread being?

He wants to start a discussion about EVH and Jet City amps, not to ask a question about them. I think that's reasonable. If you'd ever been on The Gear Page you would know that this isn't that weird.

TS, I agree with you about the Jet Citys. They sound miles better than any other high-gain gear in their price range.
Gibson ES-137C
Parker P8EN
AC Custom Special P Bass
Quote by sonic_777111
He wants to start a discussion about EVH and Jet City amps, not to ask a question about them. I think that's reasonable. If you'd ever been on The Gear Page you would know that this isn't that weird.

TS, I agree with you about the Jet Citys. They sound miles better than any other high-gain gear in their price range.

Nope I ain't a regular on TGP, but the problem is... this is UG, not TGP.

A discussion should have an end focus in mind. This is a little too much like a free-for-all debate, and given how a lot of GG&A thread turns out, this will degrade into a "I don't like this, you're a knucklehead" slug-fest.

At least set the floor for what the discussion is gonna be about, rather than stating 2 opinions with no purpose.

Great, the JCA sounds better than an over-priced signature amp, so what? Are we talking about value for money? Factors that favour 1 amp over another? What?
Quote by Blompcube
it's so cool to hate Gibson, even the federal Department of Justice hates them.

( )( )
( . .) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
C('')('') signature to help him gain world domination.