ok yesterday i was with my friends and well apparently i can do good low screams. Everyone who listened to me said its good all they said was i need to work on breathing and pronunciations better. I really don't know what to think. Can someone tell me what they think and what i should work on plz?
o and i've only been doing this for one day now lol
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EjmvHznMMdM
Last edited by asb9pwns at May 28, 2011,
Not horrible but it's kinda hard to judge on a video cam mic + you're doing low-mids on a tough guy hardcore song that's mostly mids. Maybe a try a song with lower parts (Legend, Whitechapel, etc). Keep it up!
Quote by Odirunn
Not horrible but it's kinda hard to judge on a video cam mic + you're doing low-mids on a tough guy hardcore song that's mostly mids. Maybe a try a song with lower parts (Legend, Whitechapel, etc). Keep it up!

al right thanks man and yea we didnt have a mic so i had to use what i had but thanks i'll be sure to any song in particular?
Quote by Odirunn

ok thanks so u think that for my first time ever screaming that thats pretty good?
i suggest trying the screaming/growling thread in the singing and vocals forum (under MT). otherwise, you need to put your recording either in originals or covers. thanks.