Ahoy bros and broettes, I need to bug you with a question. Monday is my birthday, and I'm already receiving cash as b-day gifts. I'll have about 250 euros by the end of the next week. Let's say 300 with a huge stretch. I decided it's high time to buy a new guitar. What I want is:
- 24 frets
- superstrat shape (preferably)
- Floyd-Rose (or any good bridge which doesn't fall out of tune at some abuse)
- thin neck
- HH config on the pickups
- I don't really care if it's new or used, but it must be from EU !

Now, even if I can stretch to 300, I'd rather not. I still need to buy a sound interface since I will be toying with VSTs amp sims. If you could keep it down to 250, it would be perfect. Hell, I'll even drink a beer as a sign of appreciation.
Quote by adyhendrixc
Is it necessary for me to drink my own urine? No, but its sterile and I like the taste.
Last edited by Eklips at May 28, 2011,
The RG350EX is a bit out of my budget, and is rather rare to find in the EU.
Quote by adyhendrixc
Is it necessary for me to drink my own urine? No, but its sterile and I like the taste.
LTD M100-FM. I got it for my birthday and I think it was like $300. Isn't a Euro? worth more than a dollar? It's nothing special, but the tone is decent and it's easy to play. It also stays in tune well.
try checking out some used kramers, they use OFR's, and they're great guitars.
ಠ_ಠ
- Yes, My name is actually Terran -
- Not just a Starcraft fan -

Terran > Zerg and Protoss
Used is probably the only way you'll get anything halfway decent.
Ceci n'est pas une signature.
Having read your specs I thought of the RG350EX too. My next guitar is going to be the RG 3550MZ, which is basically the higher quality 'Prestige' version.

If you can wait a little longer and save a little longer I think that the RG350EX is the only way to go to get quality with what you want on your budget. LTD/ESP guitars are great, but in Europe there's just no economy in them (as an ESP lover in England, it sucks)
Guitars
ESP Eclipse I CTM FR
LTD EC1000 FR
LTD H1007 FR

Bass
ESP Surveyor

Line 6 Pod HD500

Wanted: ESP XJ-6, ESP Classic 400 Strat/Tele or ESP Traditional Series Strat/Tele

Dig Symphonic Metal or Visual Kei < Click.
Guess I could try and search for some used gear. Wish me luck. Also, keep the ideas flowing ~
Quote by adyhendrixc
2nd hand Ibanez Sxxx

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb