As the title says, I've always wanted a Piezo in my guitar, the Ibanez S5470 Prestige, which is pretty much dream guitar now that I've changed the pickups and the fact that one thing is still missing... Now, I'd like to somehow make my dream come true.

So, what do you think, is this just utter madness or is it possible to pull off (the body is quite thin to begin with, but I don't have issues with sustain or anything). I would probably have a professional do it (even though I always do all maintenance on my guitars myself and have built a telecaster), how much do you think it'd end up costing - if it's even possible?

Cheers.
Guitars:
Ibanez S5470 w/ DiMarzio Crunch Lab & Liquifire
Ibanez RG1527
Ibanez SA160
Ibanez E-Acoustic
Selfmade Telecaster w/ DiMarzio Twang King & Chopper T

"Maybe one day we'll wake up and this will all just be a dream"
<Insert Witty Comment Here>

1981 Fender Lead I Seymour Duncan humbucker, Mesa BoogieIIIRectifer, MKIIRhodes,PRS
Looking at that, it seems like I'd need to have another jack, any way to get the whole system functioning with a switch (one jack, switchable between the dimarzios and the piezo) a la EBMM JP models?
Guitars:
Ibanez S5470 w/ DiMarzio Crunch Lab & Liquifire
Ibanez RG1527
Ibanez SA160
Ibanez E-Acoustic
Selfmade Telecaster w/ DiMarzio Twang King & Chopper T

"Maybe one day we'll wake up and this will all just be a dream"
what you need is an ON-ON switch. it would be a toggle that would switch between piezo and mag. the other route you can go is a center detent A500/C500 pot, this would mean the center is both together, and one way is mag one way is piezo. this is the route i am currently going. however to blend, you have to match impedance by making a little preamp. cost my 20 bucks and about an hours soldering. pretty easy. search "mint box piezo preamp". otherwise even with the blend at center one would override the other.
the ON-ON switch would be easiest. its basically a 3 pole switch. the center is the output, and it chooses which input wire goes to it. you may have an issue with volume still when switching between the two.

i just got my piezo discs today, i put a piece of paper over one, put it between one individual saddle and the bridge on my bass to try out, and it sounded great!
but it needs one for each string, or at least every other one. not sure about mounting it under the bridge