Hey folks I have a quick question i need help with.

I have 2 guitars this far, a Jackson DK2M (floyd rose) and a shecter hellraiser c-1.

I find the DK2M much harder to play on compared to my hellraiser, so i wonder if i would benefit more from practiceing on my jackson when learning stuff and then on my hellraiser?

(Note if it has any relevance: The jackson is in D standard/Drop C while the hellraiser is E standard/Drop D)

Thanks in advance
It's probably just the way the guitar is set-up, practice on the guitar you're going to use most.
You could do. I've always found that after playing my 'harder' to play guitars, (drop c jackson with massive strings and a rubbish acoustic with ridiculous action), things seem to be easier in comparison.
However, if it were me i would practice on whichever guitar i preferred playing, regardless of whether it is harder to play or not.
Just play on whatever guitar you feel like, you don't have to practise with worse guitars to improve faster.

Otherwise all the pro's would be practising on beat up Fender Squires with SRV strings.
Get them both set up well and you'll probably be fighting over which one feels better.
Quote by Kevätuhri
Hail isn't too edgy for posts, posts are not edgy enough for Hail.

Quote by UseYourThumb
You win. I'm done here.
Quote by Freepower
Just play on whatever guitar you feel like, you don't have to practise with worse guitars to improve faster.

Otherwise all the pro's would be practising on beat up Fender Squires with SRV strings.

Well it isent really that it´s worse tho, not used to the thicker neck