Page 1 of 2
So i am making a pork shoulder with my dad and we are using our own rubs and sauces, we are smoking the pork on the traegor.

Does anyone else in the pit love to barbecue?

Favorite foods to barbecue?
Human fetuses, yum.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
EDIT: ^

dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

^

I love to help my Dad with barbecuing. I like mostly anything on the grill. I like to cook the food with charcoal though.
STಠ_ಠ
Why are you laughing at what he said, I said it first
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Tri tip, mmmm! I was just out on my deck thinking how nice it would be if we weren't having such a chilly spring because I haven't BBQed in a while. Last year, once the weather warmed up i cued at least 4 times a week. It is my favorite way to cook.

enjoy!
Quote by CodChick

Seriously, I'm not a fan of iphones and guitars mixing.
Quote by Chrisseh
I like... barbecued bananas? They're never really that interesting for me, being vegetarian and everything.
Anyone know some good vegetarian barbecue stuff?

Grilled stuffed Poblano Peppers
Quote by MangoStarr
i think i love you
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
Why are you laughing at what he said, I said it first

Because your post had no visual-aid therefore, lack of hilarity
Want to leave hurtful comments about me and my band on youtube!?!?!? Click the link below!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sWguqmZB34

Quote by Tragic Mulatto
as long as you are in this thread you are in my vagina.
Quote by Chrisseh
I like... barbecued bananas? They're never really that interesting for me, being vegetarian and everything.

grilled bananas are actually very good I've had tofu products grilled and while it's not meat, it's at least got a grilled flavor. You could get veggie burgers or whatever and grill 'em.
barbecues are almost as overrated as money.

(all my asian family makes on barbecues is falafel or kebabs, both of which my tongue keeps getting ulcers while eating, which makes them a painful experience)
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
Last edited by laid-to-waste at May 28, 2011,
Quote by Chrisseh

You don't have to be stuck eating those awful tasting veggie burgers(some are decent, but most are blech!), I BBQ zucchini and squash a lot, put a little olive oil on there and spice to your liking. Asparagus are really good on the cue as well. If folks happen to be having hamburgers and you want to join in, a slice of a giant mushroom can be grilled and enjoyed just like a beef patty. Heck, you can even BBQ pizza. Bell peppers are good too, but don't over cook them or they get mushy, just season and sweat them a little on the grill.
Quote by CodChick

Quote by Wisthekiller
Propane is superior in my opinion. Taste the meat, not the heat.

I've never tried it cooked with propane. I would give it a shot though.
STಠ_ಠ
Quote by Blue_Strat_06
Because your post had no visual-aid therefore, lack of hilarity

Aww jeah.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

a butchers near me sells the most incredible burgers ive ever tasted so i love doing them, they're massive aswell, barbequed sweetcorn is great aswell, as are prawns and mackeral.
Love plain ole barbequed chicken breast aswell
My Gear:
BC Rich Gunslinger Retro Blade
Vintage V100 Paradise + SD Alnico Pro Slash APH-2's
1963 Burns Short Scale Jazz Guitar
Dean Performer Florentine
Bugera 6260
Orange Micro Terror + cab
Digitech Bad Monkey
Zoom G2G
Quote by Andrea55
I've never tried it cooked with propane. I would give it a shot though.

With apologies to Hank Hill...

..just say NO to propane, you'll never get that smokey, slow cooked flavor you get with charcoal. It is the lazy way to cue.
Quote by CodChick

I'm actually going to a graduation party later in which they've been preparing meats since Thursday on their barrel smoker. I'm very pumped.
DON'T HIRE RON WILSON
Quote by JamSessionFreak

I think I won...yeah, pretty sure I won

Yeh mmm BBQ'd turds Imo that looks awful
You Dont Know Me

I have 10 Anarchy Points - I also have 8 Mythology points!

Peavey Generation EXP Custom White
Yamaha 120S Black
Korg AX5G
Digitech Whammy
Zvex Fuzz Factory
Boss OS2

Quote by mrfinkle213
This man has brains.

Quote by CoreysMonster
Banned for indirect reference.
Burgers, steaks, chicken, vegetables I love to grill anything. I have a nice charcoal grill, prefer the taste of charcoal. Sometimes I put wood chips in the grill. One of the next things I want to do with grilling is learn how to do ribs. I do stuff inside on the skillet during the winter. I just love grilled food.

EDIT: I should clarify, I actually do know the difference between grilling and barbeque I just sort of went into a tangent when I thought about wanting to try doing ribs.
Last edited by TheZephyrSon at May 29, 2011,
ITT: People who think barbecue = grilling. Lrn2southernU.S.
THALL
Quote by housty

This, I hate people who think gas grills = barbecue.
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495
Jesus, Horsedick, you are my hero

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
Just had some great BBQ'ed burgers. It's the only way to cook meat for me. I always share with the dogs 'cause they love my guitar playing and my wife's a veggie. I do it old school, with charcoal.
Quote by housty

This. In most of the US BBQ is a style of grilling, not just throwing something on a grill and cooking it.
Quote by Waffleexplosion
Only in a vodka ad could Mexico win a war.
All bbq enthusiasts should have this in their favorites:

http://www.youtube.com/user/BarbecueWeb

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Sir Daniel
I masturbate to these videos when I'm hungry.

Well, you're in good company!

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Page 1 of 2