Hey people. I'm a bedroom musician who wants to work his voice. I've got a very mellow voice, which sounds okay doing clean stuff. I've recorded a video of myself playing and singing, and wasn't quite sure what direction I should go in to get better. What do you guys think?
Linky
In retrospect, I shouldn't have recorded myself playing guitar at the same time, because then I suppose my singing probably suffers a little because of the distraction, but, you can pretty much get the jist of my vocals
Rotten Playground
Listen to me and Jameh muck about on a podcast
as if you have anything better to do.

Quote by Reverend_Taco
Grass stains on my dicks

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Pfft. Gay? Nah, gay is the manliest sex that exists.
thank you for choosing such a f*cking great song, finally someone who appreciates the biggest genius in music today.I think your voice is good, but your singing is a bit insecure in my opinion, maybe because of playing the guitar at the same time, but whatever the reason it could be improved by simply singing a lot. good luck
So, I just need to practice? Sounds easy enough I was worried that I was doing something wrong or something, and that I might accidentally learn something wrong and have to unpick it later.
And, yeah. I basically love Steve Wilson ^_^
Rotten Playground
Listen to me and Jameh muck about on a podcast
as if you have anything better to do.

Quote by Reverend_Taco
Grass stains on my dicks

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Pfft. Gay? Nah, gay is the manliest sex that exists.