This is my Jackson RR3. Alder body, Maple neck, Jackson Floyd Rose bridge. It has been fitted with a set of EMG pickups (81 in bridge, 85 in neck)

It's a fantastic guitar for metal and the compound radius on the fretboard means shredding is great higher up the fretboard and big chords are easy to play too.

Cosmetically the body isn't in amazing condition, there are some scratches on the front but the neck/frets are all in fantastic condition, hence playability is superb and the points on the body are relatively undamaged.

Considering it's fitted with a set of EMGs I'm looking for £250 collected. It comes with a nice ritter shaped and padded gig bag. The ritter case and the EMG is worth a good chunk of that anyway!

Alternatively, I'm looking for trades for strats, preferably fenders or squier classic vibes.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/867382/Jackson%20RR3/P1020150.JPG
I'm interested in this guitar. Problem is, there will be 1-2 more weeks untill I get all the money. In the meanwhile, I'll send you a PM with my details.
Quote by adyhendrixc
Is it necessary for me to drink my own urine? No, but its sterile and I like the taste.
Also, I can arrange a pickup in London. Free bump ?
Quote by adyhendrixc
Is it necessary for me to drink my own urine? No, but its sterile and I like the taste.
The bridge looks kind of rusty and seems slightly damaged. Does this aspects influence it's functionality ?
Quote by adyhendrixc
i wanna buy it for sure,but can you send it to iran?
Gears:
Ibanez RG2550Z GK
Marshall TSL 122 Combo
Digitech GNX4
Boss DS2
Roland MicroCube
I'd love a new rhoads. I can only do trades at the moment though, so let me know if anything in my profile interests you.
I would really like it but I live too far away
Laney VH100R, Randall KH 4x12 cab, Harley Benton G212V, ESP LTD EC-1000, Jackson Demmelition King V, LTD KH-602, Tanglewood TW170, LTD EX-50, Squire Strat, Zakk Wylde wah, EHX Small Clone, Blackstar HT-5H
where abouts in south yorkshire?
brother is after something along these lines & budget..